Michelle Grants - Personal Attorney to late contractor (SCAM)

Email sender: Michelle Grants [email protected]
Email title: (no subject)
Body: l sent you this letter some time ago but I’m not sure if you got it,
my name is Michelle Grants Personal attorney to my late client, an Oil
and Gas Contractor who died of a heart attack. He left a huge amount
of funds in a Bank here in my country without next of kin. I shall
send you more information/details and procedures when I receive a
positive response from you. private email address
([email protected])

Dear respected friend Matthew Wang,

Thank you for your mail and may Almighty God continue to be with you and your family, I have gone through your mail and the contents are well comprehended, let me go ahead and give you more details on this transaction, please I want you to understand that this transaction is for our mutual, all I need from you is your cooperation for the success of this transaction, I am giving you 100% guarantee and assurance that this transaction is for our mutual benefit,.So, after my view over your kind response I decided to give you more detail before we proceed. But please I want you to respond fast for the success of this transaction.

I am 61 years old and also the personal attorney to My Late client, I reside at Lome Capital City of Togo. I view this as a business partnership where traditionally both parties share in rewards because of our participating roles. We are duty bound to each other in terms of trust and a proportionate exchange of information to ensure this venture is a mutual win-win proposition.

As a personal attorney to deceased is the major reason I contacted you in this transaction to represent the gap as the Next of kin by forwarding an application Letter of Claim to the management of the bank for Onward approval and releasing of this fund onto your custody in your Country or any part of the World that is why I solicited for your kind assistant, Even if you are not related to my late client answering the same Surname alone has legally qualified you to put claim to this fund without any hindrances once you follow my directives instruction and put in your maximum assistance and total cooperation to this project.

As soon as you officially apply for the claim, all the legal documents will be issued in your name as the benefactor according to Financial and Allied Matter Act, and this fund €8,700,000.00 euro (Eight million Seven hundred thousand euro) will be approve and release onto your custody as the beneficiary.

So without wasting time, I want you to reconfirm back to me the following information that I will add on the application of claim that I will draft in your name for you to copy it and send back to the bank as the beneficiary next of kin to the deceased.

1. Your full names…
  2. Your complete address
  3. Your telephone and fax number
  4. Your age.
  5. Your Profession/Work
  6. Your Private e-mail address
  7. Your valid Identity card (Drivers License or National ID or International Passport).

agreed. Below is my own contact information as well:

My full Names,… Michelle Grant.
Residential Address,…No 47 Kofi Ayede Avenue, BP 3547. Lome.Republic of Togo.
Telephone/fax Numbers,… +228 70913951
Age,… 61 yeras 15/09/1961
Marital status…Married

Please, mind you that once the bank receive your application of claim this transaction will commence immediately.

I believe we can successfully archive this goal once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities. Your share for been involved in this transaction is 50%, while 50% will be for me. I expect that you will appreciate this offer as I took many things into consideration before I offered you the percentage. I decided to use the opportunity to contact you so that I and you will put heads together and work towards the actualization of the funds instead the bank officials will sit on the money and share it among themselves as an abandoned fund.

So my good friend, as soon as you give me positive assurances to the above I will not delay to obtain and send to you Text of Application Letter of claim you will fill and submit to the Foreign Remittance Dept. of the Bank for immediate release of the fund onto your custody as the beneficiary. Please, for the success of this transaction,

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

My best Regard to you and your family.

Regards,

Michelle Grant

Thanks for your message and your contact information as I requested from you and may Almighty God continue to be with you and your family, I have gone through your mail and the contents are well comprehended, I am happy that you are ready to champion this transaction with me, all I need from you is your cooperation for the success of this transaction.

My dear friend Matthew please I want you to know that I am a highly religious person and my feelings and actions are governed by the precepts and fear of God, I want you to be confident, believe in me and trust in God. This transaction is very risk free and has a legitimate setting. Myself have planned and concluded all the protocols. There is no fear and no problem will arise out of it. I want you to believe this and trust in God.

Matthew, please be rest assured that this our mutual benefit transaction is 100% risk free as all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bona-fide beneficiary next of kin to deceased will duly and legally be issued and obtained in your name and favour as the next of kin to the deceased. The information that you forwarded to me will be treated with the strictest confidence as demanded by the banking/financial ethics and will be used for the sole purpose of the transfer of the inheritance fund into your account.

My dear friend Matthew, like I told you earlier, for us to work as partners and achieve our aim, I have to first of all, present you to the Bank as the beneficiary to the inheritance fund, which will be followed by the formal application. To perfectly do this presentation that is why I requested your personal information so that you may appear a little bit familiar to me during the presentation exercise. That is why I need your complete information. You have nothing to worry about, all the documents that will ascertain you as the beneficiary of this fund will be forwarded to you as soon as the transaction commence, just believe me and trust in God, everything will work out in your favour.

Matthew, once again, please I want you to re-assure me the following.

1.That you will never disclose this transaction to anybody until the fund clears down to your country.
2. Re-assure me that you will never RUN AWAY OR CHANGE ADDRESS when this funds clears to your hand/your account there in your country.
3. Re-assure me that you must always follow my personal instructions and whatsoever I ask you to do that you will do it.

Furthermore, l want to inform you that all are in progress for the success of this project and also I want to inform you that I will go to the bank first thing tomorrow morning my country time been Thursday the 10th day of November 2022 to submit your contact information to the bank as you forwarded to me with a back up application of claim as the next of kin to the deceased, so I want you to understand that the BANK here in my country may contact you anytime on their convenient time, so kindly keep me informed on every development and do commit this transaction in your prayers for divine intervention upon this benefits.

Please, note that you must not fail to forward to me any messages “neither good nor bad” you may receive from the BANK before replying to them so that I will first go through it and tell or advise you what to do if needs be. Never you respond to any message without my advice, Note that the BANK may test you in many ways, they may use somebody claiming to be a lawyer or banker to contact you for this inheritance.

Never you respond without my advice OK. I will be happy if you can scan and send to me your private pictures in your next letter. Happy to see a good business relationship with you hoping that this transaction would afford us to know ourselves and bring us together as a family friend in time to come. You can call me through my direct and private telephone line for more discussion.

Your friend/partner
Mittchelle Grant.
+228 70913951

How are you today? and may Almighty God continue to be with you and your family, I really thank God for your prayers, it really have a good impact on me.

My good friend Matthew, it has been a very rough day for me since last Thursday the 17th day of November 2022 till today’s morning my country time been 21st day of November 2022 as I have been negotiating with the lady that is in-charge of the strong room of the bank where customers vital information are kept, I must thank you for your prayers, God is really on our side.

Please, I must apologize for getting back to you a little bit late it was due to I have been negotiating with the lady that is in charge of the strong room of the bank where customers vital information are been kept, she was not ready to cooperate because she insisted that I must give her the sum of €5,000 euro before she will release the information from the deceased file to me.

My dear friend Matthew, it was not an easy task to convince this lady to get as much information of the deceased as I can, in-fact it cost me the sum of €4,200 euro before the lady agreed to grant me access to the deceased file with the bank but thanks to God that I was able to get the whole information of the deceased as the bank required from you, although I used all the money I have in my savings to pay her so that we can come out successful.

So my dear friend Matthew, without wasting time, please, below my name are answers to the questions asked by the bank. Answer as I stated below and reply immediately by email to the bank and make sure that you attached a scan copy of your international passport or any of your country id as the bank requested from you so that your application will be approve in order for the bank to remit the inheritance fund into your bank account immediately.

Please, Inform me as soon as you send the answers to the questionnaire to the bank and mind you that the bank gave only 72 hours to return back the answers to the questionnaire and as such you must send it immediately with scan copy of your international passport or any of your country id as the bank requested from you so that the inheritance fund will be processed and transfer into your bank account on or before the end of this week so that I can arrange on how to meet with you in your country for my own share of the fund. Please understand that the bank gave 72 hours and as such the bank must receive the answers to the questionnaire with a scan copy of your international passport or any of your country id as soon as possible to avoid anything that will jeopardize this transaction at this final stage. Please send the below answers through the bank email address ([email protected])

For any clarification, do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you while appreciating all your efforts in respect of this our mutual benefit transaction for success.

My regards to you and your family and God bless.

Your friend/partner,
Michelle

Answers to late Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang.

1. The name of the deceased was Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang.

2. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang a was originally from United States

3. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang was a contracting engineer and business man in Togo.

4. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang died on 20Th of September 2012 as a result of a heart attack.

5. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang born on the 2nd of March 1951 and was 61 years old when he died.

6. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang left the sum of €8,700,000.00 euro (Eight million Seven hundred thousand euro) in account number: 724-000489-S.

7. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang is a divorced man with no children

8. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang was a resident of Togo and his last known address was: 12 Rue Harari, Casablanca, Lome-Togo.

9. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang was a registered contractor with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in Togo.

10. The 3 “security confirmation” are

a) Company seal
b) Telephone
c) Attachment letter

1. Dr. Alfred Theophilus Wang other valid information is:

a. Date of deposit of funds: 15/06/2011
b. Account number: 724-000489-S.
c. Account name: Alfred Theophilus Wang
d. Type of account: Domiciliary Account (EURO)
e. Deposit code: BSIC/3258/SR09
f. Security file number: BSIC-HNXXX001/09
g. Depositor identity: ATW/BSIC/986510
h. Amount initially deposited: €8,700,000.00 euro (Eight million Seven hundred thousand euro)
i. Account balance: €8,700,000.00 euro (Eight million Seven hundred thousand euro)
j. Occupation: contracting engineer and business man
k. Name of company: ALFWANG
l. Company activity: general contracting, oil servicing and consultancy
m. Source of fund: contract executed for Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
n. Contract number: ECOWAS/01/03/VOL.X1/YC/24