messenger scammer

Scam Number: 3068221360
Domain Used: MessFaceBook
Extra Info: Asks for money, blow em up

A little more context might help if you want to see them ‘blown up’. Simply providing a number that “asked for money” is not much to go on towards a reason to call them. What do you expect us to do, just call and say “what did you want money for?”

What did they say in the message? That is the important part that will help others check them out, otherwise nobody has a starting point to get more info out them. We can’t blindly call a number just because someone posted it, we need to know what we are calling it for.

5 Likes

Bingo
Spot on brother! :+1: We have to get mind prepped for the counter-scam.

2 Likes

Yeah @MKHNT and @Jhawk, we certainly need more information about this phone number’s scam at this phone number +1 (306) 822-1360‬.

Just now I called +1 (306) 822-1360‬ from two of my phone numbers NOT to bait or harass but instead to see out of curiosity how the phone call of mine would be answered. I could not get through though. Immediately below are the details.

Today, Monday, 18-Apr-2022, at about 3:01 pm Central in USA, I called â€Ș+1 (306) 822-1360‬ from my TextNow phone number and it rang one time and then the call dropped. Immediately I called +1 (306) 822-1360‬ from my Unknown Number VOIP phone number but it would not start ringing and I only heard the sounds that indicate that the phone number I’m calling is not apparently a working number at the moment (not the busy signal sound, but the other sounds that seem to indicate the phone number I called is not at present a working number).

Using Google to google the +1 (306) 822-1360‬ number, I could not find any link for it.

2 Likes