Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all Scam Baiters and supporters of Scammer.info

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everybody on this website that help, assist and bait these Scammers around the world. We must be doing something right as their telephone numbers are removed very quickly once we all jump on their necks.

The scammers need to realise that we will not give up and will attack them if they dare to put their head up and try and steal money from innocent users.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to everybody on here
From Draco and burnonyouscammers–

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too and wish you a happy New Year!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas! It’s a pleasure to serve you all. Even on Christmas day - I’ll be here to approve your posts. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I’m glad to return and be around like-minded people with a common goal.

4 Likes

Welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too!

2 Likes

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to every scambaiter on this website. You should be proud of yourself, and you should realize that by scambaiting, you are helping people, you are changing peoples lives for better, and that you are a far better person than those damn scammers.

4 Likes

@ATroubledMaker Welcome back :partying_face:

Merry Christmas to all the amazing people in the community. I hope everyone had a wonderful, happy and blessed holiday season! It’s a great feeling to be surrounded by so many wonderful people who take the time and effort in an attempt to save innocent victims from the clutches of these evil bastards. Selflessly giving of ones self is what the season is all about. I hope everyone who reads this has an awesome year ahead and far beyond. :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::santa::deer::dove:

4 Likes

My goal is to hopefully have my redemption arc this year as having the skills specific to scambaiting, legal advocacy, and experience in handling cases regarding tech facilitated abuse made me a target to those I eventually discovered were running a scam of their own. Let’s consider this more a case of ‘emotional grifting’.

I experienced character assassination and being silenced for months with no support or defense from any peers. It was me against YouTube influencers who cared more about being the hero and taking the credit and not the importance of preventing further victimization.

People legit had others believe that I, myself, was a scammer and a fraud and no one being mature or having the sense enough to practice important due diligence. I felt powerless for a very long time.

I uncovered a washed up celebrity running a scam and using YouTube and the naive audience to essentially orchestrate a sort of trial by social media. It made national news. It’s long overdue and I hope to deliver it with grace.

3 Likes

No mercy! We will hit these idiots hard in 2022.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Welcome @Tagow to the club :blush::+1:! Thank you for joining us!