Mep Empowerment Grant

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam: Man I feel so lucky to be selected for this $8,500.000 Grant, Just kidding, seen this in my junk email, Details Below, go ahead and waste this persons time

Congratulation!!!

You have been specially selected in the Asian Zone Random Global Ballot of the ongoing United Nations Development Program by the UN Foundation.

You have been selected to be given a Financial Empowerment Grant Amount of $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which will be released to you via [ATM CARD/CASH DELIVERY OR BANK TRANSFER] to start making investments and create employment opportunity to improve the image of your country/state.

The Empowerment fund has been released in excess by the United Nations Foundation and stipulated paying banks globally has been authorized to pay approved persons, firms or institutions immediately for empowerment to improve global economy, eradicate poverty and create more employment opportunities, encourage education and research works and innovation in technology and the global industry at large.

Kindly send below information for processing the release of your grant fund at the earliest.

1. Full Name:
  2. Address:
  3. Sex:
  4. Date of Birth:
  5. Qualification/Occupation
  6. Contact Phone Number:
  7. Contact Email:

Ensure you provide correct contact details especially Address, Email, and Mobile Phone Numbers for proper communication before the approved fund will be released to you.

Mr. Roland Paul

(Asst. Public Relation Officer)

Reply to: [email protected]

UN Global Grants (Asia Zone)

UPDATES
07/04/23 - I have recently reported this gmail address to google