Mega-thread for scam ads by Rollup Digital / HBD

My first prime candidate W.O.S Post, with endless thank yous to @OfclyGoodenough for the assist!

Earlier today, I received an email from a company I have NEVER heard of, of course - I received this through my scambaiting email so fuck knows where this lead originates from. Henceforth, I did not consent and as you know they don’t matter much as I don’t reside in the U.S.A at this time - advertising their garbage without my approval.

Sender Email & IP: [email protected] → 206.132.177.148; Emercury LLC = ISP and Likely A United States Mail Server

Company in question: HOME FRANCHISE CONCEPTS BRAND [D.B.A] BUDGET BLINDS - CONSULTANTS
Connected to for whatever reason: ROLLUP DIGITAL

Associated Addresses: 19000 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612 (Home Franchise Concepts Brand / Budget Blinds) | 5830 E 2nd St Suite 7000 7997 Casper Wyoming 82609 US (RollUp Digital)

Associated Phone Numbers: +1 (855) 212-9103 and +1 (866) 951-3704 (BOTH lines used by Home Franchise Concepts Brand / Budget Blinds)

Associated Website: Custom Window Coverings by Budget Blinds

After I went to unsubscribe from them directly it sent me afterwards to this page: Latest entertainment news and reviews - At Home Daily

• A WhoIs lookup for aenbuy.com reveals it was registered by Rollup Digital, LLC through NameCheap on July 14, 2022.
  • +1 (855) 212-9103 and +1 (866) 951-3704 are both an Invoca line with the same IVR Menu, where callers are asked to press 1 to be transferred to a local Budget Blinds location (requires ZIP code input), press 2 if you reside in Canada or Press 3 for “more options.”
  • BudgetBlinds.com has a 2.1-star rating on SiteJabber, with users complaining about poor customer service and installing or failing to install cheap window blinds. However, not all negative reviews are considered reliable, as there were two fraudulent user complaints claiming the company was a front for the CIA, NSA and the FBI. The company also has a 1.8-star review and grade of A+ with the Better Business Bureau, who issued an alert for the company on April 29, 2017 as the coimpany is operating without a license from the Contractors State Licensing Board of California. BBB users have complained about being billed for products they never received in what appears to be a total bait-and-switch. Users on ScamPulse have also complained about receiving fraudulent emails regarding potential employment, which requires the recipient to send a fake check for deposit.

1 Like

EDIT: Title used to be Home Franchise Concepts Brand [DBA] Budget Blinds | Rollup Digital but it is now Mega-thread for scam ads by Rollup Digital / HBD.

SENDER EMAIL & IP: [email protected]; 206.132.181.21 = ISP is Emercury LLC - AGAIN! + U.S.A Likely Mail Server.

LINKS ATTACHED TO EMAIL REDIRECT TO: https://www.annuities.net/info/?cid=436&xaffid=520016&xsubid=401200078

ASSOCIATED PHONE NUMBER: +1 (888) 375-9698 / Annuity
ASSOCIATED ADDRESS: 3104 Hawthorne Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939 / Assumed to be Annuity’s - Linked to HBD, whoever the fuck they are too, and their assumed address is 30 N Gould St. Sheridan Wyoming 82801 US as stated in the email.

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK: Email Unsubscribe – Annuities.net
REMOVE ME LINK: https://url.befliusdashboard.com/r/mK7ylTqhdD3fBLmPu6HWY__SbeFxHWH-D5Q9V/7257266
NEVER MAIL LINK: https://url.befliusdashboard.com/nm/mK7ylTqhdD3fBLmPu6HWY__SbeFxHWH-D5Q9V/7257266

• befliusdashboard.com is another website registered by Rollup Digital, LLC in Casper, Wyoming. The phone number used to register the domain is (877) 956-2601 (A Bandwidth.com line with all calls going to voicemail) and the email address used is [email protected].
  • (888) 375-9698 is a Plivo line, with all calls going to voicemail.
  • 30 N Gould St. Sheridan Wyoming 82801 is often listed as a mailing address by scam organizations, as the building houses a registered agents service.
  • Annuities.net was registered via GoDaddy on December 25, 2001 (Updated Christmas 2023) and falsely claims to be a BBB-accredited company that was featured on the New York Times, CNBC, USA Today, ABC News, CNN and the Wall Street Journal.
  • Furthermore, the company claims their positive reviews were made on ShopperApproved.com, which has no listing for the company.

Credit to @OfclyGoodenough for extra analysis. :slight_smile:

1 Like