Mega million win (805) 399-2894

Scam Number: (980) 217-7337
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Please be sure to write out important info so that our content is accessible to screen readers!
Mega million PCH win scam

2 Likes
  • Phone Number: 805-399-2894
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: TEXTNOW
2 Likes
  • Phone Number: (980) 217-7337
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: SINCH
1 Like

Responding as a bank, had a very confusing chat with the lady who picked up.

2 Likes

First time it was the scammer. Then some bank. I think that number was spoofed.

2 Likes

Thats a bank for sure. Credit one bank

2 Likes

Using a Sinch line? Is the number being forwarded?

1 Like

could be forwarded i’m going to look in this this number with a deep search

1 Like

its a bank for sure and registered as a business with sinch the first Legitmate calling center they have on the network lol

1 Like

Seems like it could be a fake CNAM record . Remember, CNAM records are set by the owner of the number which in this case seems to be bank scammers (980) 217-7337 - RoboKiller Lookup

Also Sinch/Onvoy is a reseller so the number may not even belong to their direct customer. This number actually belongs to Neutral Tandem which was bought by Sinch/Intelliquent buy operates kinda independently.

2 Likes

its very easy to fake Cnames even we do it to trick the scammers

2 Likes

These are just a few on the hundreds of fake Indian Credit one bank numbers I know of in my bulging database for them

Even the real Credit One bank has hundreds of toll free and area code numbers all over the place.

The easiest way to distinguish between the real Credit One and these fake arse criminal imbeciles, is the ViciDial “HONK” when they answer are the fake ones.
Also try calling any of their several hundred numbers after hours, the ridiculous text to speech menu voice says quite distinctly:

“Thank you for calling Credi Tone bank, our offices are currently closed. Please call back between regular business hours”

9802177304 Credit one bank (credi tone bank) (ViciDial) honk
9802177313 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)
9802177328 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)
9802177337 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)
9802177339 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)
9802177379 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)
9802177391 Credit one bank (credi tone bank)

3 Likes

Dinesh Choudhary. Got two cold calls from them offering pre-approved loan

2 Likes

All use Indian names offering pre-approved business loans

3 Likes

I know what they do
I’ve been coming across these twits for over 12 months
They hold on to numbers for a long time, several blocks are 6-8 months old and still active.
The real Credit One bank is just as bad and also not at all a business held in high esteem.
I think there is about 17 minutes out of every year they aren’t in multiple district and circuit courts, answering class action lawsuits for right violations, unethical or illegal use of customer details & overcharging on the already exceedingly predatory interest rates.
They also illegally robocall hundreds of thousands of random people a week, there are complaints about them everywhere you look.
They have several thousand mostly area code numbers now and a few dozen toll free numbers.
Once upon a time they did have hundreds of toll free numbers but I heard a rumor they had a slight adventure over the course of many weeks involving a darn glitchy phone which kept accidentally misdialing all of their numbers day and night.
That must suck to be on the receiving end of millions of unsolicited calls, much the same as the victims on the do not call register every day. Some of whom are getting a call, they block the number, then would keep getting calls from a few dozen more consecutive block caller ID’s.
They also hold onto all their huge cache of numbers, which I know a heck of a lot of them.
I wonder if that old dusty rumor has any merit at all? :thinking:

3 Likes