Medicare Scammer - 585-354-1554

Associated Phone Number - 585-354-1554

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Return Address - PO Box 154329, Irving, Texas, 75015-9918

Associated Instagram Account - instagram.com/dandonna

Scammer sent a pink letter to my grandmother earlier today regarding a “2022 Medicare Health Plan Update” that reads as follows:

"You may not be getting all the Medicare benefits for which you are eligible. There are new plans for 2022 that you should be aware of.

You may be missing out on what you are eligible to receive.

For more information on the choices and benefits available, return this letter in the envelope provided.

There is no obligation. No fees for services. For immediate assistance, you may call Daniel Fisher 585-354-1554."

She would’ve been asked to provide her name, spouse name, home and cell phone numbers, email address, and which Medicare benefits are most important to her. Below this, a disclaimer reads as follows:

“Not affiliated with any government agency. An insurance agent may contact you. Insurance related solicitation. By providing the information above I grant permission for a licensed insurance agent to contact me in regards to my Medicare options which include Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans.”

On the phone with him now. American guy says he is licensed insurance agent in state of Ny.

I reached out to the number and had a “real” conversation posing as an old guy. I asked questiions someone should know, as well as some obscure licensing acronym questions and he knew them all. Says he’s in Monroe County NY

1 Like