Medicare scam (707) 368-0467

Scam Number: (707) 368-0467
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Medicare scam from Islamabad, Pakistam

2 Likes

I also got a scamming Medicare call from 414-279-2703. It is quite amusing that they’re scamming for Medicare, health insurance and even car insurance! You can press either of these options, and you get connected to a live scammer. @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Draco - it is once again an ONVOY number harassing people!

5 Likes

The number you have dialed is not in service.

2 Likes

Equal access scammers. I called and got the same old chipmunk man and Chopin music and nobody ever asnwered.

2 Likes

Yes, I wonder why they all use this chipmunk guy LOL? I did not get anyone upon pressing “1”, but I got a Filippino-sounding guy when I pressed “2”.

1 Like

If you press 4 3 for auto insurance you get our number is spoofed message. If you press 3 to buy insurance you get told that it is not available. If you press 1 for Medicare you get dead air. If you call too many times they no longer accept calls from your number. What a way to run a business.

2 Likes

And guess who the carrier is? You know it! Onvoy!

2 Likes

But of course!

2 Likes

2 big lawsuits are coming their way. The newest one has just hit the docket this morning.

3 Likes

I spoke to Milberg again today. I’m included in the class action lawsuit. It’s not about the $$ for me, it’s about holding them accountable.

4 Likes

Wonderful! And yes, I agree. They have to be held accountable and they must stop their illegal complacency with scamming conduct!

By the way, these Medicare Benefits Advisors scammers just called me back from 262-216-7514. I called back and got a scambitch. @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff - they are active now. Another Onvoy scam!

1 Like

Onvoy is continuing to harass me with those bot calls, I’m not sure how to act. Any advice boss? Getting reallyyy pissed off. Particularly, because I’m overseas it’s not like I can do much. Adam still hasn’t returned my emails.

3 Likes

Your best bet may be to just change the number on your app. Also, write an email to [email protected] and demand for them to stop. He is supposed to be taking care of this BS.

1 Like

I wonder if I should add an “empty threat” of legal action just to get them on edge. I don’t wanna pay tho cuz I’ve already had to change my number prior. Or, I have to wait like a month of not using it then re use the app for them to give me a new number for free.

1 Like

You could just state the truth: You’re going to join the class-action suit and you demand that they stop their harassing behaviors immediately.

1 Like

As well as remind them how everything is being documented!

1 Like

Exactly. Make sure to push this Ed O’Hara guy; he is the CEO there and he has to take ownership!

1 Like

Thought Werner was loool.

1 Like

Werner is the main boss. He is the CEO of Sinch. Sinch owns Onvoy. Ed O’Hara is the Onvoy CEO. You can always email both!

2 Likes