Medical alert scam

850-203-4019

I’d recommend adding the phone number tag and a description. We can’t call if we know nothing about the number.

[[3],[3,15]]

They told me that my relative got injured but they wouldnt tell me the name for “Security purposes”.

Rowfl!

@Dvandyne1982#6657 Did they cold call you? If so what was the medical crisis they said your family member had.

@FuelDaFlame#6669 They told me that the medical emergeny was of a road accident.

They cold called me but I was at work and couldn’t talk long. I knew it was a scam cause they called me by my name that I use to scambait with.

Thanks for the share. @Dvandyne1982#6694

@FuelDaFlame#6695 your welcome…im a new person on here so I have to get used to the site lol

It shouldn’t take too long, refer to replace/p/1-privacy and replace/d/2-rules so you know how things work around here. I’d also recommend joining the discord so you can chat with other scammer.info users.

@Dvandyne1982#6696

Here, we might use malware take down the scammers.

What are you talking about @Jnteamed#6707

@Jnteamed#6707 what are you on about m8?

This call always works if you call and they wont shut down the number ever because it is actually quite a big company which has hold of many toll free numbers starting with 888. (Even if the company receives a lot of spam. )