McAfee Scam with loads of Remote Software (888) 709-0961‬

Scam Number: (888) 709-0961‬
Scammer’s Website or Email: [
macfee

Additional information about this scam: This was a beaut. I was using a modified Windows 7 in my VM that’s locked down in certain ways, and they had a terrible time. They finally installed (or tried to install) Supremo, TeamViewer, Anydesk, GetScreen.me, and WebView2.Runtime. Of course, I argued about the amount to be refunded. Got a direct number: David Williams (seems that’s the only name any of them use these days) 562-357-6672 X119 . Also notice what they do when I supposedly was in the bathroom.

It would appear the scammers asked it be taken down for “bullying.” so I have uploaded it to Odysee as well:

4 Likes

Answers 6:40 am

1 Like

Got a choot… wanted me to login in to http://mcafeeinc.net/ and use the word secure.

After a few curses, they blocked my number.

Go for it guys.

2 Likes

Go through to Jayson from McAfee and line went dead!!! rang back on got Kilwins Candy Shop !!!

2 Likes

They may have blocked you.

2 Likes

call back number: (786) 698-2210‬

3 Likes

Working on these

2 Likes

Picking up now Matherchod… call back number 210 460 5943

3 Likes

Call Back Number 201 692 5982

4 Likes

YouTube has a habit of protecting the scammers.

1 Like

Call back for alex brown
(318) 900-9498‬

3 Likes

888-709-0961 Still Active Friday 7-21-23 12:18PM EST

14 Likes

remote screen
go.getscreen.me

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve encountered scams like this before and it’s frustrating how they prey on unsuspecting people. One thing that can help is to be careful when installing software remotely. I recently read an article about common mistakes of first-time outsourcing web development issues such as overlooking communication and project management. It is extremely important to carefully vet any service provider. Be vigilant everyone.

1 Like