McAfee Scam +1 (888) 322-4895

Scam Number: +1 (888) 322-4895
Scammer’s Website or Email: from email [email protected]
Additional information about this scam:

Today, 04-APR-2024, Thursday, at 8:01 am Central in the USA, I received an email from the following address:
[email protected]

The subject of the email is the following:
Subscription Mail:_ 349.99USD Has Been taken from your account for McAfee Membership Renewal ID_{DAX344575}_4X24436457X80

The contents of the email are as follows:
Order Id: 116-654-5564

Your Order Confirmation

Dear Customer,
Your personal subscription McAfee CARE will expire today. This subscription will be Auto-Renew as per plan selected at your end. Please Review your purchased summary below.

Your bank statement will show the charge:

Our Customer Support:+1(888) 3.2.2-4.8.9.5.

Payment Information

Ordered item(s) Unit Price Total
McAfee Int­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ern­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­et­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Secu­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­rity
( 5 PC Support, ) 349.99 USD 349.99 USD
Sales Tax / VAT 00.00 USD
Grand Total 349.99 USD

Your Bank Card (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been successfully authorized. The charge on your bank statement will appear as McAfee.

Terms & Conditions:_

We send you this email to inform you that your service has expired and your subscription has been renewed today. so, you have been charged $349.99 for McAfee protection. Amount has been auto debited from your Bank Account and it will reflect into your bank account statement within 24 hours.

Having trouble with this invoice?
My Account is the best way to manage your McAfee subscription and adjust your email communication settings. If you purchased directly from McAfee, you can also use your McAfee account to view your invoice and update payment information.

Thanks & Regards
McAfee Support LLC.

McAfee Security helps +1(888) 3.2.2-4.8.9.5.

Keep your wi-fi secure Helps detect and alert you when a network you join is dangerous or under attack.
Keep your device secure

Lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. This is an automated alert, and its source mailbox is not monitored.

=== === === === === === === === ===
I called +1 (888) 322-4895 and Alex answered. He had me go to the following URL to cancel the renewal:

https://hqhelp.live/

He had me enter the following code:

Have fun with these criminals if you want!

+1 (888) 322-4895 …

They had stopped answering today for awhile.

Just now though I called and a criminal guy answered as MACafee.
He did not pronounce it as McAAFee like I pronounce it.
He called me an a!!hole and a motherf!cker.
Ha! I informed him that his anger is music to my ears.

2 Likes

He must know you well. :laughing:
Just kidding, my friend. I wear those titles as a badge of honor.

2 Likes

Dude was literally yelling at me :joy:
Connected with HQhelp.

2 Likes