McAfee Refund Scam 808-400-8062

Scam Number: 808-400-8062
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Email Scam spam

mcafee

4 Likes

Answering at 7:00 AM ET 3/2/2022.
Using desksupport(dot)us to remote connect.

3 Likes

Callback: (201) 627-4074‬

1 Like

Still answering thanks

3 Likes

Usual hold music. No one available to take my call. Called back and he answered HELLO? I said is the McAffee? He said yes it it MACAFEE. I said do you not know how to pronounce the founder of your own companies name? Usual foul language response.

2 Likes

Hey, my friend! Your last YT video was amazing!!
I’m getting through. They’re getting triggered AF!!
I know that they’ll just love your kindness @JusticeinTexas :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, Ms. C! GTSY! I made them feel “discomfy” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend. New one every Friday. This week it will be a nice Bossa Nova by Joscho Stephan and next week a classical piece written by Chet Atkins by I am using someone else’s recording. Only 127 BPM but it feels twice as fast!
Oh yes, they love me! Idiots are saying it is toll free but it is an Hawaii number. I read the email to them as slowly as I can. They hate to be called by Texas nicknames like sweetie and sugar, bless their hearts!

1 Like

So glad that Major Lee Awesome thinks that I am majorly awesome!

1 Like

As a guitar player, I’m a huge Chet Atkins fan! I have a bunch of songs that I really need to get around to upload to YT one day. Some original, some standards, some more obscure songs.
I’m looking forward to seeing your next one!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I may promote you too General Lee Awesome.

1 Like

I would love to hear your originals, for sure. Your probably have heard of Blue Angel, then. I found a really great recording by Los Indios Tabajaros. I am also looking at Oblivion. What a great song that is. I have not worked it out yet . though I found a Brazilian recording by Yamandu Costa and Ze Nogueira. What a rendition. Such an emotional piece!
I accept the promotion!

1 Like

Mike said it was an anti virus and I asked why he was going to charge me $399 for another Covid shot. (Just FYI I have had none) and he got really confused. What a dummy.

1 Like

Pure blood :fist:t3::fist:t3::us::eagle:

1 Like

I asked John if it hurt to be stupid.

2 Likes

Always. Already lived thru the Coof and have no plans of getting genetically altered.

1 Like

I wonder how confusing it is for them if you asked them about what this part means in the email:

you have 24 hours to refund this charge from the transaction date without being charged.

How are they going to refund me if they haven’t charged me yet?

2 Likes

STILL working! Just called them about 2 hours ago, the first time the guy was “depressed” and didn’t want to help but then someone else “helped” me out and I’m pretty sure they went thru the fake outlook! I got some information for people though:
Code the first guy gave me (forgot for what) MCF976122
Main Number (In the main post) 808 400-8062 (Still works)
Call Back Number: (918) 528-9979
Billing #1 (425) 786-2736
Billing #2 Guy is named “Max” (469) 904-9971

I plan to make a video about the scam i had with all of these people. I will post back here when its out.

4 Likes

808 400 8062 still answering as of 2:55pm PST. got depressed dude. beat dude to the punch and told him i was f*cking his mother and sister and he said the same thing :joy::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

On with them now