McAfee refund (847) 474-1960

Scam Number: (847) 474-1960
Domain Used: SB
Extra Info: Active

2 Likes

Scammer name is Danielle, active as of 12:05pm est on the phone now. [email protected] i used at my fake email and he did not even waste time he said this is a fake email and its not in his system so i tried to tell him then how was i able to get your number?Then he was trying to not say he is not scammer lol and then he hangs up have fun.

2 Likes

https://cyberrsecurity.com/product-category/antivirus-programs/mcafee-antivirus/

2 Likes

“Charlie”
http://chirb.it/FaDIrm

2 Likes

They are still picking up i just got off the phone from a scammer girl at 6:24pm she wanted to use log me in rescue.

1 Like

Still active: 2022-07-05 19:35-0400

Semi-active; asks caller to input number (5545) and then automatically hangs up: 2022-07-05 19:45-0400

Still active

Brandon picked up at 6:29pm EST, he said he picked up saying thanks for calling Mcafee support and then he says he is not. lol like what, lol so now i am calling back.

2 Likes

Still alive at time of posting-- is mcafee

You just have to say that I got a email that my subscription expired.

3 Likes

847-474-1960 Still Active. Chris Wednesday 10-26-22 1:44PM EST

1 Like

These guys are answering again

1 Like

He will positively not scam me unless I provide the “order number” on the supposedly McCaffee invoice. I tried to explain to him for 10 minutes that I do not have the email handy and that my computer will take 10 more minutes to boot up, he is insisting on waiting on hold on my phone line.

Aaron Wills

1 Like

A perfect stall for you. Here’s an email you use in your play…

Norton Lifelock

2 Likes

(888) 860-0764
has voice mail at this time.

How do you get these emails. I never get it

2 Likes

I get them to my burner emails (trust me I have many) which they probably sell when I give it to them during a bait. I then save them to my “bait folder” on my DT for future plays.

3 Likes

Strange, call directed to Chrysler dealer.

2 Likes

Still active Avin