McAfee refund (844) 444-1303

Scam Number: (844) 444-1303
Scammer’s Website or Email: email
Additional information about this scam:

1 Like

844-444-1303 Mike Wilson Thursday 3-28-24 3:38PM EST

13 Likes

Kolkata ip 114.29.224.81

800TollFreeNow, baiting with virtual machine.

1 Like

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammer, “Sam Wilson” falsely claimed my computer automatically came with a McAfee trial subscription that was auto-renewed. In order to “cancel,” I was asked to throw my computer out the window.
1 Like

“Eric” picked up, would not stop breathing into the damn mic. He said that McAfee was an antivirus service. He then said that he will make sure it wont happen again. He then said that in order to connect to “The McAfee Robotic Servers” and to open “Safari” and press Windows Key + R in order to open up the “Run” program and then told me to type “www.awesun.com” which then opened the AweSun software. He then told me to download the 64 bit version of the application. After I opened the file, he then told me to give him the ID shown. After he successfully connected, which took forever since he couldn’t hear me for shit, he then told me to grab a pen and paper in order to make notes. While I was “gone” he typed in “tiny.cc/g4s4tz” on my VM, which then lead to the “cancellation refund form” While I did that, I could hear insults and other muttering in Hindi. When I called him out for it he then read it out because his English sucks. I then cursed him out and he hung up XD

Refund form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVpxI-f9R7r9W2o51Rx7seMNy0uKwxb5XhadQ_csBEVNFp-w/formResponse

2 Likes

KOLKATA India

2 Likes

844-444-1303 Still Active Friday 3-29-24 12:00PM EST

14 Likes