Scam Number: (551) 230-0799
Scammer’s Website or Email: email
Additional information about this scam: $481.87
40059f501ed2f1b24227cffbec52a694d98d65a6_2_553x750

2 Likes

Mark Wilson, Kolkata
screen connect shelp1.org

1 Like

The carrier for this TN appears to be Telnyx. In my experience, Telnyx enables obnoxious foreign robocallers and is not quick to take action, unless pushed to. You should complaint to them via email:

Mark Morse [email protected]
Telnyx Support [email protected],
Legal [email protected],
David Casem [email protected]

Here is a good forum. Of the robocalls and text message spam that I tracked back to the originating ca… | Hacker News (ycombinator.com)

Among other things, people state: "Of the robocalls and text message spam that I tracked back to the originating carrier (OCN), by far the two largest source carriers were:

1. Commio and its subsidiaries Teli and thinQ (commio.com and teli.net)

2. Telnyx (telnyx.com)

If the FCC reads this comment: look into those two. In particular, both companies do a poor job of policing their resellers/affiliates. Even when a recipient is savvy enough to find the source OCN and report it to them, the spammers just move from one reseller to a different reseller of the same carrier.

Both carriers know this and look the other way, since it’s cheaper than than investing more resources (content blocking, tighter velocity limits, carrier-verified opt-in) or removing the resellers who repeatably sign up spammers. Twilio was in the top 5, but as a % of their total traffic, nowhere near Commio/Teli and Telnyx"

3 Likes

There are so many Mark Wilsons that I am starting to think this is the same guy.

3 Likes

So, one guy with numerous personalities? Akin to “Split”?

2 Likes

Wilsons and Parkers became wealthy in pen business and emigrated to India

2 Likes