Major general Gilbert Lau from the United Nations

Email sender: Email title: My Purpose of contacting you

Body:

My dear Friend,

Greetings to you. I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for permission to go ahead. My Dear Friend I seek your Permission and also be Honesty and God Fearing for this Charity work. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a Major General with the United Nations troop in Yemen/Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Yemen and other Middle East come the end of this year 2023 , I will work hard to resign soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and I will need a house for family and good investment and an investor that is why am contacting you

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$25.2 Million USD) My dear I was gifted with some cash worth US$25.2Million USD with my power as a Major General after saving the life of a wealthy Sheikh at the sub-station where i am deployed here in YEMEN/SYRIA. I deposited this money with and International Committee of the Red Cross(ICRC) The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies is a worldwide humanitarian aid organization that reaches 160 million people each year through its 192-member National Societies the world’s largest humanitarian network, comprising 192 National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies working to save lives, build community, operates worldwide, helping people affected by conflict and armed violence and promoting the laws that protect victims of war Our Military base agency informing them that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power a commanding Major General to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as our mission ends, this year for a good multi business project. Anyway, you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I can trust. If you accept I will move the money where you will receive it peacefully through the ICRC/IFRC agent.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for this reason, I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website, where I can be sure that the person am contacting is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in detail to you, I will only communicate through email and Phone Whats-app, because our calls might be monitored.

If you are interested please send me your personal Phone Whats App number so I can chat with you for further Inquiry whenever I am out of our military network range am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else. I do not want my other officers, the Army Generals, to know about this so they won’t take it away from me. I rather send it to someone i don’t know on a mutual agreement than let them move it to United States Treasury as usual and keep it for themselves and leave me with nothing

We shall discuss investing the fund, probably in your area of business or something lucrative either home or abroad. But you must keep this correspondence to yourself because of my position . Kindly indicate your interest in assisting me in this venture by forwarding to me your contact details. I will send you more details on how we proceed Contact me at ( [email protected] ) Or ( [email protected] )

Kindly reply as soon as possible at ( [email protected] ) Or ( [email protected] )
MG (Army) Gilbert Lau

1 Like