Made a quick tutorial on how to change your Caller ID to whatever you want

I made a quick tutorial on how to change your Caller ID to whatever you want.
Here it is:

Change Caller ID

5 Likes

They want me to give a picture of my ID for verification… lmao

2 Likes

Thank you. Very helpful.

1 Like

ID verification? is that true?

For me, yes, but I’m using a VPN entirely different from the address I gave. Plus, I live in the middle of nowhere. It may just be a thing that happened to me.

1 Like

is it free?

I’ll give it a try later.

Yes, it is

> To activate this account, we require a scan or a high quality digital picture of an ID card (e.g. Driver’s License in full color and good resolution) matching the name you provided with visible picture and valid expiration date. You can also send a passport scan. Feel free to black out any confidential information that has no use for the verification process and send it to [email protected]. This is a one time verification only. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1 Like

Uhm?

Used Netherlands VPN, Post Code etc etc
smh - using my scambaiting alias so I don’t have a way to activate the acc :frowning:

1 Like

Email I sent them and their reply lol tf I do.

Aware of any alternatives to voip.ms?

Negative. Been trying to find some all day, no luck so far sadly! :frowning: lol

Can somebody please help me how to change the Caller ID and setup a Phone System. The Video does not help me because it’s private. It’s really important because I tried Call ID Spoofing for Scambaiting a long time ago and it doesn’t work.
I can not call any scammers and track them.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Same for me just tried it, and it’s set to private.

2 Likes

set to private…

1 Like

phone app called spoofcard is expensive + overcharges, at least in my experience. spoofcard is unethical because I didn’t agree to have my card charged automatically when credits get low yet spoofcard is doing that anyway. I think I paid $60 in one month for credits that are not managed fairly either so imo spoofcard is a scam in itself. :grimacing:

1 Like

3cx.com is a hosted PBX server. It has (or had, as I have not used them since I began scambaiting) a 1 year free trail. Its fully functioning and has a proprietary client that works very well too. This is a great step for beginners who are serious enough to want to host and manage your own telephony solutions but don’t really fully understand it.

3 Likes

The video is now set to private?