Lowes/Home Depot - (844)-429-5635 & (833) 309-9290

Popup - electronicnexus.online/#UFJaR3UyWW1obFdlYTRHbDdLbVI2NnlMR2pZU3lZc0dobnY2a3hsQVYyd1Q0bkFlODlJbEFBN2hzME5SSS80VkV1ZFh4aEhxVy9mamd1WFZGd3JrSEZ0VWVMOE5DMmt0WlZvMTRwWXVEcUU9

Registered via NameCheap on March 13, 2023 (Updated April 6, 2023) - Whois electronicnexus.online

Popup redirects to [1] Reward Pending - Home Improvement - We Want Your Opinion! (habitualblock.world)

Registered via Name.com on 6/9, 2023 (Updated on my birthday, 2023) - Whois habitualblock.world

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

After answering 15 “survey questions,” you will then “win” a Ninja Woodfire Grill by providing your name, phone number, email and home addresses and credit card information to Ninja Woodfire Electric Grill Draw Entry (ultimatemonthlyraffle.com)

Registered via Internet Domain Service BS Corp on April 5, 2023 (Updated April 6, 2023) - Whois ultimatemonthlyraffle.com

This, however, is designed to subscribe victims to a 5-day trial of their “Premier Health Care App,” the Boom Boom Nutrition app by Ultimate Monthly Raffle. Afterwards, users will be charged $59.48/month if they do not cancel.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(844)-429-5635

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please press 9 now.”

“For quality and training purposes, this call may be monitored or recorded.”

(833) 309-9290

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please press 9 now.”

“For quality and training purposes, this call may be monitored or recorded.”

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

1 Like

Attempted callback from ‪(678) 981-7261‬

Calls are handled by Rivvit Global, LLC., an end-to-end marketing company located at 221 N Broad St, Suite 3a, Middletown, DE 19709. The location also houses Smallbiz.com, which is operated under Breaking Free Services LLC, which does business as United Agent Services.

The company was also subject to a lawsuit in Nassau County, New York.

(833) 309-9290 ACTIVE

CallBack Number: (678) 981-7261‬

you sure they are a scammer?

scammer Sofia Hutchins 8333099290
one victim says
I ordered a weight loss supplement that was only supposed to be a one time of $2.95 because it was a sale that day an my shipping and handling would be $2.95 an that’s wht I supposed to pay but now there trying to charge my card $104.86 an I’m glad I didn’t have it in there because they would have taken it with out me knowing it an them being a fraudulent company cause if they take my money I’m going to report them to better business bureau an to the news because they need to stop trying to steal people money