Love spell scam from email & migratorybirdfestival.com

See my other posts on this innocently registered yet abused domain for context.

Found here & from emails sent to me by the same scammer.

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE!

My name is Violet Barnes. I want to say a very big thanks to DR PETER for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And I never wanted this because I love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and I don’t want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about DR PETER and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so I had to contact him because I want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and I want to keep my family together and after contacting him, I was told what I needed to do and when I was going to start seeing the result, I did as DR PETER has instructed and after 2 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to DR PETER . Contact Him today for any problem bothering you and he will get them solved for you via his WhatsApp/call number: +2348162247974 and you can also Email: [email protected] … or go to his Facebook page Redirecting...

LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST LEO +1(661)525 4146 WHO HELPED ME: [email protected]

This is my testimony about the good work of Priest Leo who helped me… I’m Ollis Bator from the USA. And am sorry for putting this on the net but I will have to buy this world’s top spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for the past 3 years, I eventually met this man on a blog site posted by one of his clients for help, I explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you, sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to the problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all that the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: at his email address is [email protected] Call or Text +1 (661) 525-4146 His website

his website **http://astrosolutionrealm.website2.me/

1 Like

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP/Telegram: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email [email protected] or text or add him up on WhatsApp/Telegram at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page Redirecting...

obligatory “this is a scam spam response” reply

[email protected]
EMAIL OWNER: MARCELLA MARTINEZ

[email protected]
EMAIL OWNER: LEAH A LEONARD

This email is
Linked to multiple email addresses
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]