Love Spell Scam - +2349038450264

Scam Number: +2349038450264
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info:
I came across the following comment that was submitted to a website that was promoting a scam that said that it could get your lover back if they were divorcing/breaking up with you. It also said that they could cast a spell that could get you to have a child. Here is what the submission said:

I am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Ibrahim helped me to fix my relationship. I was heartbroken when my fiance told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he works. I cried and sobbed every day,until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Ibrahim, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiance came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now living happily and all thanks goes to Dr Ibrahim for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Ibrahim through his Email [email protected] Call or Whatsapp +2349038450264 Contact him for the following: 1)If you want your ex back. 2)If you want a child. 3) You want to make your husband/wife to be yours forever. 4) If you want to stop your Divorce.

The comment was submitted by someone with the IP address of 197.211.61.43. I have reported the email address and Whatsapp number, but I have not scambaited.