Love Spell Scam: +1 (424) 361‑7554

Scammer’s Number: +1 (424) 361‑7554 (WhatsApp)
Domains Used:mywa.link/lordzulu
Extra Info: email: [email protected]

This scammer posted a scam message on a website. The message was:

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/WIFE/HUSBAND BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +1 (424) 361‑[email protected] +1 (424) 361‑7554 Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Zulu I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +1 (424) 361‑7554 mywa.link/lordzulu.

I called him 3 times finally answered, I told him I’ve lost my wife and want her back. He said message this number on whats app . I’ll let you all know what happens.

1 Like

called but no answer.

I sent him a photo of a fake couple at their wedding I found on google.
He said after a few minutes, that “You will get her back.”
He said he needed me to purchase $480 to pay for the ritual materials. He sent me a short video of some candles lit in a dark room with voodoo symbols on the wall and the room was very red and orange like the candles were the only thing lit in there.

He texted me long winded text. Wants full
name address phone number blab blah … Text
him back fuck you .

I said “You fuckin’ scammer” to him and he didn’t admit it, he said he’s helped a lot of people.
He then blocked me.
Typical nigerian scammer. he’s NOT in LA.

you are all getting all this wrong he’s not a scammer hes is one of the best online spell casters and stop spreading fake rumors

1 Like

There is no such thing as magic.

3 Likes

Lmfao

1 Like

Whut.:rofl:

1 Like

They’re trying to make posts saying the love spells actually work with the email [email protected]
:joy:

Ha ha