Looking for Scam Emails

This topic is to add any pesky scammers who have been emailing you. I need to get some of my scam baiting emails into the hands of people searching for beneficiaries.

Also, I would be really appreciative is someone could put this email on Mugu Guestbook. It’s never worked for me.

[email protected]

Thanks!

1 Like

The partner I have in hunting call centres and scams gets in the region of between 25- 50 ridiculous Nigerian 419 emails a day. He’s been fucking with them for 20+ years.
I started with the 419 email tards way back about 34 years ago now, doing the exact same thing before progressing to developing telephone systems to hunt and destroy these parasites from almost every continent around the world. Unfortunately the USA keeps me more than busy enough with the sheer volume of these bastard that all invade the extremely unprotected and wide open VoIP border every day.

I’ll get him to cc your email address into the replies he sends them with a phone number only request to do business. He gets at least 5 phone calls, from 5 different caller ID numbers, with 5 different sounding Christopher Wray’s, who all are the director of the FBI with an intercepted box of money or cash reward for him.
The amount of famous multinational company CEO’s he speaks to daily is staggering, from the head of the world bank, to the managing director of Coca Cola, all wanting to do a noble deed by offering him a total of several hundred million dollars every day.
What awesome people these folk all are :thinking::wink:

These braindead morons won’t be able to resist emailing you, if they think there’s a meal ticket on the other end for them.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m quite eager to to accept random people’s money, and make there lives as hard as I can while I’m at it.

1 Like