Long-running Kosovo scam callcenter (fake crypto exchanges)

Scam Number: +447391030582, +447883332226, +447740072127, +447860312364, +447766054769, +447854529034, +447794715843, +447893927017, +447883332226

Scammer’s Website or Email: eutoro.com, nefinances.com, cadtoro.com, ukholders.com, incryptos.co, evocryptos.com, vividcryptos.com, archcryptos.com, capitaltoro.com, etc. etc. etc.

Additional information about this scam:
Ongoing since 2021, under different names, same operation likely based in Pristina (Kosovo). Cold-calls victims, convinces them to invest a small amount which quickly grows thanks to profits and then the usual - invest more, or pay %20 tax (to the relevant tax department :wink: directly via USDT)

Currently targetting phone numbers mainly Portugal, Canada but also Sweden and the UK.

Hello I am looking to speak with Mr/Mrs {{fullname}}

This is {{persona}} calling from EU Capital Management.
I hope you are doing well today!

{IF THE PROSPECT GIVES YOU A POSITIVE ANSWER, SAY:
‘’ Glad to hear that’’ and move to script }

MR/MRS {{lastname}} The reason for the call today is that we are in the middle of sending our yearly crypto market report, but just before we do that let me ask you, have you heard of us before… Vivid Capital Management?

Not a problem…let me explain very quick…

We are an advisory company, established in 2014
, and what we do is that we advise our partners on Business opportunities.

Thank you very much for your time , MR/MRS {{lastname}}, just before I let you go I would like to ask you two quick questions?

{WAIT 2 SECONDS AND IMMEDIATLEY START ASKING THE QUESTIONS}

1.From 1-10 how would you rate your general knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the financial market?
{LISTEN TO THE PROSPECT, DO NOT INTERRUPT!}

Thank you for your answer, MR/MRS {{lastname}} and my other question is:

2.If the business opportunity we present to you makes perfect business sense and you are convinced that it will make you profit, would you consider investing 100 euros to start working with our company in the near future?

{IF THE CLIENTS SAYS NO: Dear {{fullname}}, this is just an informative call, after we provide you with all the details and you take all the information, would you feel comfortable investing 100 euros to start working with our company?

Yes?

[IF YES, LET THE CLIENT KNOW THAT IT IS GOING TO BE A SHORT INFORMATIVE CALL WITH THE SENIOR ADVISER.]

Okay Great, MR/MRS {{lastname}}, In order for you to get the full information I have one of my senior advisers available to provide with information about the business opportunities and to explain them in more details, it will only take a few minutes of your time, please stay on the line for 2 seconds!

(What time are you less busy for a short call)TAKE THE TIME WHEN!
{From 09:00 AM to 16:30 PM POR TIME}

Where did you get my information from?
-We have different sources of where we take the information from, we are directly affiliated with different informative websites such as Investing.com, CNBC, Coin market cap
we also have advertisements all over internet and social networks to promote our company, but basically this call is just to provide you with some free information and you are not committed to do anything of course.