Lokfung Games, Chinese scammers distributing sketchy mobile games on Discord

Associated Discord Account - qwerasd11m_b1153 (UID: 1220659870433542195, from the Legends of Runeterra server)

GRABIFY STATISTICS:
IP: 42.226.119.116 :cn:
ISP: China Unicom China169 Backbone
DEVICE: Apple iPhone 14 running iOS 17.3.1
BROWSER: WeChat (version 8.0.48)
REFERRING URL: https://weixin110.qq.com/

The scammer will send random friend requests to users on Facebook. Once accepted, they will claim they have “released a new MMORPG game on the Google Store” by the name of “Infinite Fantasy M.”

I was asked to provide my age, download their game and provide a screenshot of my character ID so I can claim an “exclusive pack.” I never installed the game, instead opting to send them a Grabify link to hurr-durr.cc, but they refused to click my link…

…that is, until I noticed that Grabify logged an IP address from Zhengzhou in the Henan province of the People’s Republic of China. I further responded by sending them a photoshop of Xi Jinping as Winnie the Pooh and the Wikipedia page for the Tiananmen Square Massacre before I was blocked.

“Infinite Fantasy M” is an ad-free mobile MMORPG by “LokfunGame.” The game is also distributed on the App Store as “Wind Protector Mobile” by Xiao Yi

Associated Facebook Accounts:

Associated Facebook Group - Infinite Fantasy M | Facebook

Associated Phone Number - +62 858-6320-7355 (Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison :indonesia:)

Associated Email Addresses:

3 Likes

can you share this lol

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive

2 Likes

That’s class! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The picture :laughing: