Loans - (279) 587-7079, (800) 344-2595, (949) 389-2135‬ & (949) 681-8302

“Our records show that you were recently left a voicemail from one of our representatives. For faster service, please call the phone number they provided. We are unable to transfer your call at this time.”

“Thank you for calling the Hardship Department. The reason you were contacted is because you may qualify for the 2022 loan hardship program. This program is designed to help eliminate your monthly bills, help your credit and get you back on track to a better financial future. You must have a household income of $2,500/month. If you meet these requirements and want to hear more about the benefits, please press 1. To be removed from our calling list, press 9.”

• Pressing 1 transferred the call to Multi Credit Solutions.
  • Pressing 9 will hang up the call, blocking your number.

Associated Instagram Account - MCS (@multi_creditsolutions) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated YouTube Channel - Multi Credit Solutions - YouTube

Associated Phone Number - (833) 693-3454

“Thank you for calling MuLtI CrEdIt sOlUtIoNs.” [MUSIC]

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

NEW NUMBER - ‪(949) 389-2135‬

Hi, this is Stephanie from the hardship Department. The reason for my call is you may qualify for the 2022-2023 hardship program. This program is designed to help eliminate your monthly bills. Help your credit and get you back on track to a better financial future. You must have a household income of $2,500 per month and must be overwhelmed with bills. If you think this fits your current situation, please call me immediately so we can go over your options and put you in the right hardship program. My number is (949) 681-8302. Again, that’s (949) 681-8302. I hope this message finds you well and have a blessed day.