Loan scam 4122933339

Scammer’s Number: 4122933339
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Fake Credit One pre-approved loans Open on Sunday

1 Like

Indian bitches

2 Likes

12:08 pm Central, Sunday, 28-Nov-2021, I called (412) 293-3339 — A woman answered and said her name is Kenny. I asked if she spells it Kenny and she said YES. Anyway, she asked for my name and I gave a fake full name. She asked for the phone number associated with my account and I gave her my TextNow number but she said she could not bring up my account with it. She asked for my Account ID and I told her I do not know it. I then told her that I might not have any account already but that I want to apply for a pre-approved loan. She told me she cannot help me as they handle only existing customers. I asked her if I can apply for a loan on Credit One’s website, and she said YES and I asked her for the URL of the website. She told me to go to www.creditonebank.com.

After she and I hung up and ended our call, I went to that website and none of the phone numbers on www dot creditonebank dot com website show this (412) 293-3339 number.

I am not sure how this loan scam is working since they do not have my TextNow number in their system and since I do not have an Account ID.

2 Likes

Once she thins you are a genuine victim, she asks for credit card number, expiry date, CVC and other details and hangs up after she finds, the info is correct. She then attempts to use your credit card

1 Like

I talk to the Indian scammers partially in Hindi
http://chirb.it/ketK6s

1 Like

Okay, thanks @drwat! I was trying to get a loan from her. I’ll call again and say that someone has used my CreditOne credit card fraudulently and I will give her fake credit card info to try to waste her time for awhile.

I called (412) 293-3339 again and John answered. I gave him my credit card number and name, and he transferred me to Joe. (Fake name and credit card info from Bob’s site.) Joe could not find my credit card info of course. Haha Eventually he hung up when I finally called him out on his criminal behavior.

2 Likes

Of course they’re using Onvoy. I’ve had John, Richard, Kenny (female), Douglas, Peter and a few others. They keep transferring me to the real Credit One number.
They don’t seem to like when you ask for their last name. Richard stumbled and told me his last name is “Richards” when I laughed, he hung up.

1 Like

412-293-3339 Still Active John/Joe Tuesday 12-13-22 11:02PM EST