Loan repayment

Scam Number: (518) 206-9454 / (580) 324-6477
Domain Used:
Extra Info:

Voicemail from (518) and (580)# on my textnow - Female bot: “…End of August and September you will have to resume paying back the balance of your loan, a hardship waver will be filed on your behalf so the suspension will not expire. If you are with (Inaudible), (Inaudible), (Inaudible) or (Inaudible) please press 3 on your phone now. If your servicer is not on the list, please press 6! If you want to opt out of these notifications, please press 8…”

Carrier Alert! @scamterminator2021

1 Like

Submitted (518)# to BOBRTC.TEL phonebook. Added the (580) # in details section.

Can you please accept? @sandbar

1 Like

I appreciate getting tagged here about things here, for sure, but there’s no need to tag me on scammer.info about bobrc.tel number approval requests. I see numbers in the queue on bobrtc.

1 Like

Ah ok, my bad lol.

1 Like

No worries, just letting you know. The number you submitted is a lead generator, so it was rejected. You should be able to see my comments on the number.

1 Like

Just saw your comments, must be one of those shared numbers between scammers and it must be used in various scams at various times? Sorry, never heard of the term “lead generator” before haha. Also, how come those specific numbers aren’t allowed?

Here’s a recording from the number (518) 206-9454 you listed above and submitted to the phone book on bobrtc. This is a great example of a lead generator, so I am including a recording from your number here. The companies you will connect with are legit companies such as Colonial Penn Insurance, State Farm, AT&T - not scammers. Therefore, these types of numbers are not allowed in the phonebook on bobrtc.

1 Like

Ohhh, right.
Makes sense, although the calls I got were very recent… Sooo? Weird lol!
Must’ve been quickly disconnected and swapped or something. Thanks for the knowledge, friend. You learn something new everyday! :slight_smile:

Also, quick question. I see people able to comment under any post except for me - Do I have to reach a specific rank/level first or?

To comment directly on numbers in the phone book, you do have to have 5K XP, but anyone can comment in chat.

1 Like