Let's just enjoy each other?

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email: onenightgirl2f.com
Additional information about this scam:

Hey! My name is Roxanne and I am a young lady who is looking for someone special to spend time in bed and enjoy each other and I think you are the right fit for me. I’m not here for any serious relationship, but just to meet someone who is ready for sex without commitment, just to enjoy each other and relax. Intimacy and pleasant moments in the bedroom is what I have been looking for for a long time, and nothing else! I confess to you that I have seen you many times, we live very close to each other, and just recently I turned to my friend to get your mailing address for me so that I could admit that you are attractive to me. I’m tired of being silent and I confess to you that for several months now I have been falling asleep with thoughts of you, I imagine how we have sex and become very wet. Unconditional sex is what I offer you. I’m not looking for a long-term romance, your marital status doesn’t matter, I’m ready to be your secret if you have a wife or girlfriend. I want to ask you one thing, what would you write to me on the dating forum, where I have a page with a phone number and photos that I posted just for you. There is a convenient chat, we can exchange photos and set a meeting place in the near future. I really look forward to your message and I think we will get to know each other better in every way as soon as possible :slight_smile: I hope you like the photo that I left for you.

[More photos here](Redirecting)

1 Like