Legit Business on BobRTC Phonebook

I love to Scambait, first off. I put my heart and soul to harass them and bring them down as I’ve been harassed for years by scammers. BobRTC is quite the interesting tool, however, I need to bring it to the attention of just one legitimate business I know of on there that probably should not be called.

Life Protect 24/7 is a Medical Alert Company. Yes, I used to laugh at them until I became disabled myself and then needed their assistance with a medical alert device because I am a fall risk patient now. People are either satisfied or unsatisfied with a company but that does not technically make a company a scam.

Source: Better Business Bureau Website https://www.bbb.org/us/va/virginia-beach/profile/medical-alarm/life-protect-247-0583-90049236

Source: Company Website: https://lifeprotect247.com/

I love that the tech support scammers, SSA scammers, etc. are being attacked, but I can definitely say Life Protect 24/7 is legit. Just let them do their jobs. The representatives are starting to become very frustrated over receiving a lot of phony calls lately, at least that's what I've been told lately and it's been hard for clients to get in touch with their center.

@Markiemm#105198 Okay then. So what do we do with them then? Keep letting people harass the representatives? I just don’t think it’s the reps faults at least. I just wanted to express my concern as a customer, but people are free to do as they please! I personally have had no problems with my device or service. Didn’t want to argue, just curious. Thank you!

Illinois consumer alleges Life Protect 24/7 made unsolicited calls | Legal Newsline

Illinois consumer alleges Life Protect 24/7 made unsolicited calls

CHICAGO (Legal Newsline) - An Illinois man is suing a medical alert systems company, alleging it called his cellphone without his consent.

Merrill Primack, individually and for all others similarly situated, filed a class action lawsuit May 16 in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division against Life Protect 24/7 Inc. and John Does 1-10, alleging violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Illinois Consumer Fraud Act.

The suit alleges Life Project used an automatic telephone dialing system to cellphones without the recipients' consent.

Primack and others in the class seek statutory damages, injunctive relief and costs of the suit. They are represented by attorneys Daniel A. Edelman, Cathleen M. Combs, James O. Latturner and Dulijaza Clark of Edelman Combs Latturner & Goodwin in Chicago.

U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division Case number 1:16-CV-05249