Leads Data Match, FRAUDULENT MEDICARE/CAMP LEJEUNE/FINAL EXPENSE/SOLAR LEAD GENERATORS

Call sent from 407-594-6902, an IP Horizon number listed on the FT Nomorobo thread.

“Hey, this is Margaret. I’m a Medicare help agent with LDM Direct Marketing. Do you have Medicare or Medicaid? Please answer yes or no, or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Great. Hang on while I bring on a licensed agent.”

“Hi, thank you for holding. My name is Jason. I’m a Medicare help agent. I’ll be helping you during this-- Good morning, sir. My name is Jason. I’m a Medicare help agent. I’ll be helping you during this open enrollment. To get started, what is the Zip code in your area, please? Hello? Hello? Hello?”

Calling the number back presents a menu:

• Press 1 for Auto insurance - Nobody is available
  • Press 2 for Homeowners insurance - Nobody is available
  • Press 3 for Life insurance - Nobody is available
  • Press 4 for Final expense - Nobody is available
  • Press 5 for Umbrella Insurance - Nobody is available

If you call back more than 5 times, your number will be blocked.

The number belongs to Leads Data Match,, a fraudulent lead generation service located in San Diego, California that also specializes in the sale of solar panels. Their CEO and only employee, according to Apollo.io, is Mike Harper from Hong Kong, China.

Despite this, the company is registered as a domestic LLC with L:egalinc Corporate Services, Inc. from March 25, 2022 onwards. Previously, they used IncFile.com and Registered Agents, Inc. as their registered agents.

The websites used for lead generation include:
Fast Health Care Insurance
Medicare Quotes Providers
Medicare Quotes For You

Their marketing partners are listed on Home

The scammers also sells solar panels and settles Camp Lejeune claims and final expense quotes as SMAC-X, LLC with the following lead generators:

The scammers also sell “free COVID tests” as Leads Market 360 with getcovidtestsfree.com as a lead generator.

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldm-direct-marketing/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mharper827912/

Associated IP Addresses:

• 173.231.207.172 :us:
  • 2607:f298:5:117a::f11:3fa1 :us:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• 612-619-3053 (Verizon Wireless, belongs to Mike Harper)
  • 866-796-3132 (Bandwidth.com via ZipWhip for GetCovidTestsFree,, blocks anonymous calls)
  • 815-200-9410 (Google Voice line for SMAC-X)
  • 909-830-9533 (Google Voice line for FinalExpenseQuotesForMe)

Associated Email Addresses:

NEW PHONE NUMBERS:
203-971-2141 (Onvoy)

“Howdy. It’s Kevin with leads. Data match on a recorded line calling about this year’s open enrollment. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Before I can bring a licensed agent on the line. Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hold up. Say that again. Do you have Medicare or Medicaid?”

904-605-7564 (Onvoy)

“Hi, this Kathy with Leads Data Match and I’m on a recorded line calling about Medicare Advantage plans. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Before I can bring a licensed agent on the line. Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hold up. Say that again. Do you have Medicare or Medicaid?”

909-442-1710 (IP Horizon)

“Hello there. This Janet with LDM Direct Marketing. And I’m following up with the information requested about Medicare Advantage plans. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Before I can get a licensed representative on the line. Please answer yes or no or say, remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Wait a sec. Could you repeat that?”

256-793-0251 (IP Horizon)

“Hey there, my George with LDM direct marketing on a recorded line calling about this year’s open enrollment. Before I get a licensed representative on the line. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. My ears must be on vacation. Say it one more time.”

540-880-1354 (IP Horizon)

“Hey, it’s Janet with leads. Data match, and I’m on a recorded line calling about Medicare Advantage plans. I want to first confirm you have Medicare or Medicaid. Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hang on. Didn’t catch that. What did you say?”

631-458-3181 (Onvoy)

Hi, Donna. I’m a senior Medicare help agent with leads data match on a recorded line. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Before I bring a licensed agent on the line, please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hang on. I didn’t catch that. What did you say?"

775-600-0152 (IP Horizon)

“Hi there. Janice with leads. Data match on a recorded line. I’m a Medicare help agent. Do you currently have Medicare or Medicaid? Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Wait a sec. Could you repeat that? It? Awesome. Please hold while I bring on a licensed agent. Thank you for holding. My name is Michael. Hello.”

818-619-2762 (IP Horizon)

“Hello there. Shirley with Leeds. Data match on a recorded line. I’m following up on your request for more information. I need to confirm you have Medicare parts A and B. Before I get a licensed representative on the line, please answer yes or no or say removed to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. My ears must be on vacation. Say it one more time.”

820-300-2767 (Onvoy)

“Hello, Ricky. I’m a senior Medicare help agent with leads. Data match. Do you have Medicaid or Medicare? Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Wait a sec. Could you repeat that?”

938-888-1491 (Telefinity)

“Hi, Sandra with LDM direct marketing on a recorded line calling about this year’s open enrollment. Do you have Medicaid or Medicare? Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hang on. I didn’t catch that. What did you say?”

843-701-9085 (IP Horizon)

“Well, hello, Lori with LDM direct marketing on a recorded line. I’m following up on your request for more information. Are you currently on Medicare Part A and part B? Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Hold up. Say that again. Do you have Medicare or Medicaid?”

561-858-7786 (Onvoy)

“Hi there, Terry with leads. Data match on a recorded line calling about this year’s open enrollment. I want to first confirm you have Medicare or Medicaid. Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. Great. Hang on while I bring on a licensed agent.”

956-275-0262 (Onvoy)

“Hi there, Lori with LDM Direct Marketing. And I’m following up with the information requested about Medicare Advantage plans. Do you have Medicaid or Medicare? Please answer yes or no or say remove to be removed from the contact list. Or you can call 833-448-6897 to be removed from the contact list. You hold up. Say that again. Do you have Medicare or Medicaid?”

UPDATE: While IP Horizon was helpful in trying to block the associated numbers and mitigate fraudulent traffic, they are in belief that the numbers may have been spoofed for the calls to be processed. I have called these numbers back and were greeted with the same menu every time, and these numbers were reported on the FearToxin Nomorobo scanner.

1 Like