Lead generators

the number is down but if you call it some woman picks it up not a scam.

@Leatherneck97#20828 infousa does pick up. Do you read about what lead generators are? This is what infousa does by their own admission. They sell “prequalified” lists of phone numbers to scammers. The lists can include numbers on the FTC donotcall list, or you can pay “to have those removed from the list.” They do not reveal the prequalification process other than saying they are sorted by certain demographics. Infousa does not disclose the sources of their numbers. They include data purchased from major retailers, cruise lines, and other big businesses. They deny making any cold calls or operating a call center.

Legit businesses are capable of illegal business practices and working with scammers to cover each others tracks. Call and ask about their services. Why the secrecy? I have evidence from known scammers citing the generators listed as the source of number lists and live transfers. These companies make money buying and selling YOUR contact info to any scammer who wants it. They are the worst offenders. So before you post on how "they are not a scam," please provide information on how all these businesses operate within the bounds of the law.

infousa.com

1020 East 1st Street

Papillion, NE 68046

owned by infogroup.com

they claim not to operate a call center.
image ig1jpg.jpeg![image ig1jpg.jpeg](replace/assets/files/2018-01-21/14:08:100-ig1jpg.jpeg)

image ig2jpg.jpeg![image ig2jpg.jpeg](replace/assets/files/2018-01-21/14:08:100-ig2jpg.jpeg)

Take a look at these photos. This is what a call center looks like. It looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck. Call centers like this are responsible for thousands of scams. They are the ones who ask your age before transferring you to a scammer.

Infousa.com is a BBB member.

@myjackcity#20839 not that number but one that was in the chat

Well they are all scams. If you have any new info, please share.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2018-03-16/appeals-court-nixes-some-fcc-rules-on-robocalls

Robocalls to get worse. FTC/FCC have been castrated further.

It is great to see more and more auto warranty, health insurance, vacation, and banking scams posted to this site. As many of you know by talking to these jabronies, these are American based scammers. They target American cell phones on a daily/weekly basis. The source and commonality for these scammers are lead generators. Proof of lead generators has been published in the following court documents. It is also great to see that many of you are acknowledging that these car warranty companies appear legit and even have a BBB rating. Legit companies are capable of illegal and bad business practices and do pay for good ratings. The BBB is the only source the mainstream media recognizes for fighting scams in the USA. As such, they appear to the be sole safeguard against scammers in the US. And yet, they fail miserably at there mission. Why is that? Read more about it in the links below. Investigate lead generators on your own and find out how they are the scammers of scammers and are the ones responsible for the variety of scams you encounter.

replace/d/2706-beyond-tech-support-and-irs-scammers/

replace/d/6814-federal-action-against-scammers

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/06/your-money/robocalls-rise-illegal.html

@myjac
kcity#33989

replace/d/7302-health-insurance-scam/

I still find a lot of folks questioning the legitimacy of health insurance scammers. If you doubt that the health insurance “telemarketers” are actually scammers, please consider the following:

1. Health insurance scammers purchase leads from a lead generator. Please refer to the information within this discussion regarding proof and role that lead generators play in the scamming game.

2. The “agent” will always find you a plan from Agentra, even though they claim to offer other plans on the phone and on their website.

3. Obamacare open enrollment is limited during certain times of the year. The marketplace is managed by the state or federal gov, there is no 3rd party broker required to get coverage.

4. The “agent” will claim that just about any doctor is “in-network.” They are unable to provide a network directory.

5. The “agent” offer cadillac coverage for less than $300 a month.

6. “Legit telemarketers” are not above bad and illegal business practices, including spoofing numbers and violating the “Do Not Call” list.

@myjackcity#33989

replace/d/7302-health-insurance-scam/

I still find a lot of folks questioning the legitimacy of health insurance scammers. If you doubt that the health insurance "telemarketers" are actually scammers, please consider the following:

Health insurance scammers purchase leads from a lead generator. Please refer to the information within this discussion regarding proof and role that lead generators play in the scamming game.

The "agent" will always find you a plan from Agentra, even though they claim to offer other plans on the phone and on their website.

Obamacare open enrollment is limited during certain times of the year. The marketplace is managed by the state or federal gov, there is no 3rd party broker required to get coverage.

The "agent" will claim that just about any doctor is "in-network." They are unable to provide a network directory.

The "agent" offer cadillac coverage for less than $300 a month.

"Legit telemarketers" are not above bad and illegal business practices, including spoofing numbers and violating the "Do Not Call" list.

• So awesome to see recognition on American scammers on this site... solar panels, auto warranties, lenders, and others! This is a reminder in regard to the source of these calls: lead generators. They feed contact information and live transfers to the American scammers. They source their contact information from legit businesses such as Ticketmaster and Bass Pro Shops.

replace/d/7302-health-insurance-scam

replace/d/8673-lead-generator-sources

replace/d/2706-beyond-tech-support-and-irs-scammers/

replace/d/6814-federal-action-against-scammers

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/06/your-money/robocalls-rise-illegal.html

B2B lead generators

zoominfo.com 866 904 9666
    hgdata.com

http://mediastratx.com/

800-902-6360

This is the company responsible for the auto warranty leads

great job!

800 835 5856 infousa.com

It is awesome to see so much attention given to lead generators at the moment! Even great to see a tag for them!

I have been tracking lead generators since 2017. I have lots of answers on how they operated, but there are still questions that remain open. They are key to figuring out how the scam industry works and how scammers are connected.

Call lists and robocalls are generated daily. The frequency is consistent. Not too many, not too few. If you ignore the calls, you will get texts and voicemails. If you avoid a live person phone call you will get a robocall. The calls are made using a coordinated intelligent dialer. Yet, I don't think it is that high tech with a fancy computer. We often see spreadsheets on scammer computers to call back a number. We have emails from lead generators with contact information on who to call. There is a person or company controlling the outgoing calls and lists.

How are the lists distributed to different scammers? How are the contacts shared by lead generators? What are lead auctions? I have some information that I can share... let me know if you have questions. Let me know if you have answers.

I understand there are facebook groups and other software platforms where information is shared. We need to find and expose these operations. When the general public, authorities, and media have a better understanding of the operations, they will call for corporations who benefit from these scams to step up and put an end to them.

Way back in 2019 I left off with a question about lead generators. Some time later I found the answer:

http://scammer.info/d/27590-ping-tree-software

Ping Tree Software offers the platform for lead generators.

@JusticeinTexas When trying to separate legit businesses with bad practices from complete bold faced scams... please remember that they are drawing from the same sources of contact information. And this should be the focus of the scambaiting community if we are to achieve any headway in the next 3 years.

Also, here is the proof that legit corporations sell your contact info to scammers and lead generators. This is where it begins. Expose corporate sources and stop the scams.

http://scammer.info/d/8673-lead-generator-sources/2

BREAKING NEWS INFO USA EXPOSED WITH TIES TO SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

Click the link
    Infousa Exposed!

Takedown was 3 years in the making, exposed here first!