Kind gesture from warren buffet

Email sender: Warren Buffet Foundation [email protected]
Email title: KIND GESTURE FROM WARREN BUFFET
Body:

Greetings to you,

It is categorically clear that you have emerged as our beneficiary. I want to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via bank to bank transfer, ATM CARD or Cashier Check can be mailed to you. This system will be easier for you and the $2,500,000,00 USD was deposited with ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ($5,000,000.00 USD) to you via bank wire transfer just follow the Royal Bank of Scotland instruction and directive to enable you receive your $5 Million USD.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability. I have decided to use ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND to disband this money because my foundation has no branch in your city, which makes it impossible for my foundation to know about this donation to you. I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [$5 million usd] in your name through my attorney, for which deposit has been sent to ENGLAND with the Royal Bank of Scotland ( RBS ) authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via wire transfer to business bank account at any bank of your choice so that I can forward your payment information to you immediately.

I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, you have to help as many as you have money in your account before you can help only with the objective of donating this money because this is personal to you in the first place.

Gently allow me to inform you that my foundation is not aware of this donation. I did it from my heart to help you. If my foundation should find out about this donation, it will lead to cancellation of the donation, you are hereby advised to keep this donation strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered before you can share the good news. Kindly contact the Royal Bank of Scotland for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of Royal Bank of Scotland.

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
CONTACT PERSON: DR.DANIEL KUMAR
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account Administration
E-mail: ( [email protected])
Contact Number: +1(917)8098596

Please note that upon your contact with ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND, you are to provide them with your Full name so he can verify your mail with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the Royal Bank of Scotland so that I can also monitor the transfer process through feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

YOUR FULL NAME :
HOUSE ADDRESS :
CELL NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBER:

Send the above details to (RBS) (ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND).

Your full cooperation is highly anticipated. Congrats.

IMPORTANT ADVICE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.(FG / AHG/XGG / 004) I WILL BE TRAVELING TO JAPAN FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE I HAVE EYES AND NECK PROBLEMS . DO FOLLOW THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR $5 MILLION USD.

BEST REGARDS,
MR WARREN BUFFETT BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR
CEO:BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY

1 Like

Me enviaron exactamente el mismo email,tal cual está escrito. Es una estafa no?