Keyword - amazon login new scam pop up tfn 1833-329-1332

Scam Number: 1833 - 329 - 1332
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://main.d2sj9um0vauk03.amplifyapp.com/windesk/00Windinside0actlatest/index.html
Additional information about this scam:

800TollFreeNow, the femchod answered as “Suppoat for Microsoft and Apple” before falsely claiming an “attempt of hacking” took place within the past 48 hours

• I was asked to “download securities” by running UltraViewer, but she hung up on me.
  • I called back and “Robin” refused to provide “suppoat,” instead telling me to take it to a repair shop.
  • I called back once more and “Nick” only wanted me to run QuickAssist. As it never worked, he hung up on me.
  • I called back once more and “Peter” wanted me to take my device to the nearest Microsoft store.
  • I called back once more, and “David” actually proceeded with the UltraViewer remote -connection (ID: 69902085/LAPTOP-11070Q1A). But instead of running the Command Prompt, he wanted to go to whatismyipaddress.com and run MSInfo32.
1 Like

833 329-1332
They are an aggressive bunch of beggars!

833 329-1332
It is rare that I find a whole bunch of people who are this incredibly triggered!
They are the gift that keeps on giving

This number has remained active for the last couple of months, despite lack of active popup

8333291332 Microsoft Defender security centre alert