Karen & Jasper Andoy, USPS Money Mules for Infinia Trading (Indian SCAMMERS)

Popup - zrmrfz.com/NIzy9v

Registered by Mike Lowrey in Stockholm, Sweden on June 24, 2023 - Whois zrmrfz.com

Associated Phone Number - +46 66128491

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

On desktop, the popup redirects to Google

On mobile, the popup redirects to American post Service (allindaywinners.com)

Registered via NameCheap on June 21, 2023 - Whois allindaywinners.com

Popup claims you won a new Samsung TV, prompting you to pay $2 in shipping by going to Samsung QLED 8K TV (bestgoalzlab.com)

Registered via Name.com on July 24, 2023 - Samsung QLED 8K TV (bestgoalzlab.com)

Here, users are asked to enter a sweepstakes for a Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV by paying $1.95 for a “gaming app” subscription that can only be cancelled by going to Support Hub, which is powered by Solvpath.

Registered via GoDaddy on October 26, 2022 (Updated July 23, 2023) - Whois supporthub.biz

Associated IP Address - 3.18.163.254 (also hosts We Teach… (onlinesupport.org))

Users may also be asked to pay through Dynamic (thrillingjackpotdeals.com)

Registered by Karen Andoy of Omni E Commerce in Enterprise, Alabama via NameCheap on May 18, 2023 - Whois thrillingjackpotdeals.com

There, users are asked to pay $7.84 and be enrolled in a 10-day trial for Dynamic, which will eventually become a monthly auto-ship program for $139.74/month if you don’t cancel.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(800) 123-4567 (Yes, that is really their number)

(619) 861-8596

Associated Physical Address - 105 Arapaho Ct, Enterprise, Alabama, 36330

I have also managed to trace their (800) number to an Indian call center by the name of Infinia Trading, which specializes in government and college grant, bank impersonation, debt elimination, medical and tech support scams. Companies impersonated by the scammers include Microsoft, AT&T, Telus, Chase Bank and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Another active money mule for this organization is Maverick Trading, a fraudulent trading platform requiring a $5,000 bond, $7,000 sign-up fee and a $200/month subscription in order for users to trade. While they list a Salt Lake City, Utah PO box for their mailing address, the money mule actually lives in 1910 E Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84121

Both the Andoys and Maverick Trading were reported to the NY State Attorney General as part of Operation Stop Scam Calls.

2 Likes

No local area code (second group of three number) can begin with anything under 200

1 Like

Calls are picked up by Lingo Communications, a long-distance service provider for overseas calls. They are located at 5607 Glenridge Dr STE 300 Atlanta, GA 30342-4996

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-08-01 005552 invalid number

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (236) 668-0155

NEW POPUP - r#bowx.me/Zj8QMeg9CkBMqz9

On Desktop, users are redirected to Spectrum (onboard-verified-series-box.skin)

On Mobile, users are redirected to Samsung (seriesanalyticsclever.skin)

In order for users to “claim” their iPad Pro, they must enter a “sweepstakes” for $19.99 that really subscribes users to their “fitness app.”

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (236) 858-1557

NEW POPUP - marfd.me/83pr4XyyhxBvyEp

Registered via NameCheap on August 8, 2023 - Whois marfd.me

Popup redirects users to American post Service (allbrandpros.com)

Registered via NameCheap on June 21, 2023 - Whois allbrandpros.com

The “American Post Service” is back, this time urging me to confirm my “winnings” by paying $8.12 at Samsung 8K QLED TV (thoseloyaltygurus.com)

Registered via P.A. Viet Nam Company Ltd. on July 3, 2023 - Whois thoseloyaltygurus.com

Associated IP Address - 82.221.143.132 (also hosts rewardspaloozza.com)

After paying, users are redirected to 国际米兰体育直播-提供各种赛事直播与回放,精彩尽在国际米兰体育直播体育 (nkue.net)

Registered in Hanoi, Vietnam via Gname 049 Inc. on July 27, 2023 - Whois nkue.net