Josh Irwin | TLS Certified Skid

Introduction

For those of you who do not know, we have a Discord server. (See the link in the navigation bar above)
Great community, and the best way to interact with other scambaiters, get quick answers to questions etc…

Who?

Well, in a server of 8k members - We’re bound to have a few annoyances. One of these being a recent member: Josh Irwin#8714 (ID: 832273418690887700)
They join, big up themselves on how they like to use RATs on scammers, continue breaking our rules by discussing malware. They get a timeout, mods have a chat with him before letting him back in the server…and then he continues. So, it’s a swift ban for him.

That’s the end…right?

…Nope, he comes to my DMs with screenshots of the chat:
Proving they have an alt, or another member feeding them info. But no, Josh is elite. He knows all the discord hacks:
Still annoyed by his ban which he can’t circumvent with his fake tool, he threatens to raid the server:

As if we’re phased by a server raid, lol:

All the while, I was banning a few members that Josh had join the server. Proven by a mutual friendship with Josh. Try harder next time.
Now, just when you think it couldn’t get any better:

His “friend” can “code rlly good” - time to be worried
Sadly though, he didn’t seem to get the Mr.Robot reference:

Conclusion

This concludes the events of the evening. What have we learned?

• Don’t break the server rules
  • Don’t send empty threats
  • The shell suit and trackies are well in fashion:

That’s all. Thanks for reading, and don’t be a Josh :slight_smile:

8 Likes

he is dump discord banned his ip address when someone get banned from server
wtf?
when he got banned im very sure he searched on youtube “how to get unbanned”

1 Like

also this guy in my server

1 Like

welcome

Hi and Welcome☺

ay this man is a proper roadman look at his profile and he is an anon haxxor man who goes on the deep web daily and he daily drives kali as well. He is fearless when talking about his raid he doesn’t even back down to thunder https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/387663828374126594/855757892370825256/unknown.png?width=839&height=426

lol didnt know he says that kind of shit

why did u teach josh?

lol lmao

Hi bitch

I know him LMAO

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Is there a guide? I’m scared to get scammed or use something thats infected

If your scared, you probably shouldn’t do it, learn more about Cybersecurity and Pen testing with things such as Kali Linux. Ratting is illegal and you can get into legal trouble for it, that’s why I am not recommend people to do it.

2 Likes

I can’t stand people like him. Like, cool that you know but don’t go around bragging about it

Ayo origin story

Decided to re-read this, Given we have a “New Josh” In the server… tbh wonder how long it’ll be before he’s banned as well?

Problem here and I’ll address some problems with Josh’s empty threats.

1. Discord “Raid” tools require an Administrator permission which I know thunder has made significantly hard to get. However If it was me, I’d withhold admin roles from everyone within the server just in case of problems.

2. He has a tool to bypass bans? Yeah I Have some too. It’s called [REDACTED] + [REDACTED] I’m not stupid but clearly this kid doesn’t know that when your banned via a Bot. VPNs Will not work to circumvent the ban, However they do if you have some other things to bypass it. Bots not only ban IP, They Ban ID and I think GUID Since I Have had times getting into “scam” servers (Whist Changing my IP and Browser) after they found out I Was a scam baiter/reporter.

There’s so many flaws in his argument/rant about Raiding, Roles and Channels Need perms or an Admin perm something he doesn’t posses.

Now for the new “Josh” We all know whom that is, He’s trying to give away a $900+ “Black Hat Pack” it’s 1.xx GBs. Now back in my time doing that stupid shit, $900 was 1 Program, Not saying I’ve spent the money on that 1 program… But Yeah Ransomware is worth $900/Mo. However even then Typical “Skid” Exploits are published for free or are “Cracked” so there’s no need to claim it’s worth $900+ USD. It’s not it’s Nanocore and some other shit more than likely

When will the world have less skids running around.