Jordan (SCAM)

Email sender: Grahame Chambers [email protected]
Email title: Jordan
Body: I’m Jordan Paul of Grahame chambers, I write to seek your attention
for a brief discussion. kindly respond as i wait,
Thanks. Jordan .

Reply-to email address is: [email protected].

Dear Matthew Wang,

I would first introduce myself. My name is Jordan Paul, the personal attorney of my late client, Mr. Reinhard Wang.
He worked as a private businessman in the international field. In 2017, my client succumbed to a severe heart attack.

My client was single and childless. He left a fortune worth €7,600,000.00 (seven million, six hundred thousand euros) held in a bank in Spain. The bank informed me that I had to present a beneficiary or beneficiary. After several searches, I received no other helpful information about the relatives of my deceased client. For this reason I wrote to you because you have the same last name. I need your consent and cooperation to introduce you as the beneficiary.

All my efforts to find relatives of my deceased client were unsuccessful. As a result, I would suggest splitting up the assets, you would get 40% of the share and 40% would be due to me. 20% is donated to non-profit organisations. All necessary documents also include the certificate of origin in order to avoid questions from the responsible bank. The requested documents that you need for the procedure are legal and notarised. The assets contain no criminal origin. The procedure will be carried out flawlessly without any complications, the money transfer will be completed in accordance with the law. All I need from you is your trust and good cooperation.

You can contact me at my private phone number or chat me on Telegram on: +44-7452-219-750 .

The proposed transaction is subject to legal remedies for your
legal protection.

Jordan Paul Esq.
Chancery House, 88 Victoria Street, Belfast,
BT1 3GN. UK.
Phone: +44-7452-219-750
Telegram: +44-7452-219-750
Fax: +44-7452-219-751
[email protected]
http://grahamechambers.com

Dear Matthew Wang,

Thank you for your quick reply to my letter. This proves to me that you are a highly qualified and the right person to handle this transaction with me.

I want to assure you that if you agree to work with me, we will complete this transaction within 14 days.

CLARIFICATION / GUARANTEE:

Before we proceed, I want you to know that we are not harming anyone or family. I guarantee you will have no questions or hindrances now or after successfully completing this deal. You will agree with me as I am a successful attorney and cannot engage in any business/transaction that would bring trouble to my family or damage my hard earned reputation. I know you may be wondering why you, as the next of kin of the deceased, are standing instead of an actual relative of the deceased to dispute the claim. The answer to this question is easy because the deceased had no existing relatives to claim the fund from the bank. Since his death in 2017, all efforts to locate his extended relatives and family members have been in vain. I contacted you because I was looking for someone with the same surname as my late client to work with me on this transaction. Based on Spanish inheritance law, it is the duties of the deceased’s solicitor to find someone and to present another heir in this situation where no one comes to claim the deceased’s inheritance. If the solicitor fails, within the time allotted by law, the deceased is presumed to have no living relatives. And because of this, such funds are confiscated and split 30/70, 30% to the bank while 70% goes to the treasury. I received an ultimatum of only 21 (twenty one) days from the bank as the deceased’s solicitor to present you as the deceased heir otherwise they will close the account as an unclaimed account. You will agree that just letting this fund disappear as an “abandoned fund” after the “21 day” ultimatum is pointless when I already have all the assets needed to reach these funds with your help. You will stand as the deceased’s next of kin, as you share the same surname with him. That’s all I need because I have all the paperwork and information needed to make this happen.

BEHAVIOUR :

May I remind you that we maintain a code of conduct for this business and our rules/regulations must not be broken or breached by any party. First, we don’t have to disclose this business to anyone, be it an organisation or a government agency. This transaction is and shall remain confidential between you and me. Secondly, we don’t have to involve any third party with or any information related to this transaction related to any single person be they friends or relatives to avoid those frowns or double applications and to ensure that we only have the success of this transaction in mind .

THE PROCEDURE:

I called the bank manager to say that the heir is ready to claim. The bank reminds you that you must officially apply for the inheritance with the certificate of deposit of the fund, the death certificate of the deceased and the capital release of documents from the Spanish court. The bank manager has assured me of maximum cooperation in this matter as long as you are able to provide evidence of your claim. The following information is required on your part in order to obtain the necessary capital registration documents from the Spanish court:

1 . A copy of your identity card or driving license or passport

2 . Your contact address

3 . Profession and direct phone number

Based on the homework that I have done I know for sure that the application will be approved and the funds will be issued to your bank account via wire transfer or an alternative option is called the best of our interest.

INHERITANCE TAX:

I am aware that inheritance tax will be paid on the fund. I will come within 2 days once the fund is in your account so we can get to know each other better and split the fund between us. We both settle accounts together and pay the inheritance tax due before the joint use of the fund is shared between us. If you have any questions please contact me by fax, email or telephone.

the attach is the deposit certificate and also Death certificate of my client that you ask for.

Dear Matthew Wang,

I received your details, I have also forwarded it with other documents to the banks for approval .

Now you have to write or call the bank to confirm to them that MATHEW WANG, a relative of Mr. REINHARD WANG.

You can write them a simple mail just to confirm my request . Other things has been taken careof .

The bank will aprove it latter today or tomorrow .

Below is their contacts,

{Banco Sabadell (EXECS)

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +34-933-2482-363

Fax : +34-933-961-823}

Dear Matthew Wang,

Do not worry, they will respond when they are through with your details, it take a little time .

I personally emailed them as well, but they are yet to respond . Do not worry .

Banco Sabadell (EXECS)
Phone: +34-209-2482-363
Fax : +34-933-961-823

Mr. Matthew Wang,

We acknowledged your request and followed up as instructed by the board .

Instructions has been given to your Lawyer .

Mrs. Moniker Cruise.
Foreign Operation
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER UNIT .
================================================================================================
Working days and opening hours: Monday to Friday----07:15am to 21:30pm
Saturdays: 09:00am To 02:pm.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Our bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email .

Dear Matthew Wang,

Open the attarchments and send it to the bank .

They requested for it .

Banco Sabadell (EXECS)
Phone: +34-209-2482-363
Fax : +34-933-961-823

Mr. Matthew Wang,

The bank will proceed with the liquidation of the bonds as requested in less than 72 hrs.

You are required to pay a sum €‎3,650 euro for the reactivation of the account which has been dormant for years .
This payment will be done through your lawyer .

Your account will be needed as soon as we receive your payment . We will commence with the liquidation immediately .

Mrs. Moniker Cruise.
Foreign Operation
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER UNIT .

Working days and opening hours: Monday to Friday----07:15am to 21:30pm
Saturdays: 09:00am To 02:pm.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Our bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email .

Dear Matthew Wang,

You can make the payment with the account details below to USA there . this is to avoid delay .

As soon as you pay to this USA account, i will get it from him immediately to avoid delay .

Use this account details now,

Account name…Quentain burleson
Acc number… 8942133854
Routing no111900659. Swift code… WFBIUS6S
Bank name…Wells Fargo. Bank Address…10261 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77037.

Jordan Paul Esq.
Chancery House, 88 Victoria Street, Belfast,
BT1 3GN. UK.
Phone: +44-7452-219-750
Telegram: +44-7452-219-750Fax: +44-7452-219-751
[email protected]
http://grahamechambers.com

Dear Matthew,

I just want to inform you about the successful liquidation of the fund . Though, you never believed me, but, a man who understands the value of risks made it possible .

However, I left the sum of €‎150,000 (One Hundred and fifty Thousand Euro Only) in an ATM Card. out of the money, €‎100 thousand is purposely for your time and energy spent for your little effort.

I will like you to help me donate €‎50,000.00 to any orphanage homes in your country as way giving gratitude to God. Then, the balance is your compensation for your little effort. I would have made a direct transfer to your account but my bank restricted me from making international transactions for sometime due to the large amount i received within a short period . So, For your own good, I instructed my secretary to open an ATM account in your name for the sum of €‎150,000. His name is Balta Yon, simply contact him through his email address [ [email protected] ] so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your address.

Rejoice and celebrate with me .

N/B…DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN AS I AM VERY BUST WITH PROJECTS .

Good morning from here, I am Yon, your ATM card is with the bank here and they asked for your Personal Identification Code(PIC), which is used to authenticate non resident account owners, to enable them use their ATM cards internationally .
The code according to the bank is 475 dollar including the delivery charges . You can send it via world-remit in my name and address so that i will send the card to you with the code .
This is my details;
Surname: Yon
Name: Balta
Address: 14, place de l’indépendance, BP.129 - Dakar, Sénégal .
Reason of payment: Family suport
Phone No.,: 7048243

Frankly, my favourite kind of projects actually
Big bust projects rate highly on the scale :roll_eyes:

Frankly, I’m not sure why he tried to scam me again. I’ve already revealed to him that I was a scambaiter. He got so mad then and blocked me on Telegram. I’m sure he forgot that I was a scambaiter. LOL.