Jim Browning is BACK! His channel is RESTORED!

Hello all,

Since we’re all Jim Browning fans here, I thought I’d let you know his channel is back up and running, and he has posted a video explaining what happened to his channel.

Click here to watch Jim Browning’s video on YouTube explaining what happened in full

But for a tl;dr:
Jim was sent a phishing email, but it came from a legitimate Google email server via a Google chat exploit, which claimed he had duplicate AdSense accounts, which is a violation of their terms and he needed to delete one. This was a scam he unfortunately fell victim to, and is a reminder that we should all be VERY cautious online and always double… no, TRIPLE check everything involving your personal accounts.

18 Likes

Celebrate good times, come on!

4 Likes

This is the most ultimate bamboozle I’ve ever witnessed

3 Likes

I’ve been gone for three months, dang so much has happened while I was gone. First Jim’s YouTube Channel and Karl Rock is banned in India?!

1 Like

That’s good. Especially with my employer (a very well known tech company), I was going to present a Scam prevention / protection class and was hoping to send people his channel’s way for further information, and potential support for him!

Hey can any 1 tell me how can I post a toll free number of a scam center? Plz PM me in detail.

Click New Topic

Then click the Scams tag, and select any secondary tags too

Enter the info & click Create Topic

4 Likes