January 4 -- 1425 CT

210-742-6867 – Very rude SSA Scammer and very hard to get by him.

Not workin

@Mexed#69161 same here

@Mexed#69161 @Ownsscammers#69167 He was so rude that I got the feeling they have been getting a lot of our calls.

@JusticeinTexas#69170 Well done ^ _ ^

This is the transcription of the robo call:

Hi this is Officer Sean Peterson calling you from the Department of Social Security Administration the reason you have received this phone call from our department is just to inform you that there is a legal enforcement action filed against on your social security number for criminal activities so when you get this message kindly call as soon as possible on our number that is 210-742-6867 again …

Some of them sound really stoned or drunk on the phone.

@drwat#69204 Hey, friend! Can you listen to my SSA call that is 23 minutes long posted today? He says something in Hindi and I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what he said. Good to see you, by the way!

@JusticeinTexas#69221 Interesting. I commented there just now.

@JusticeinTexas#69221 He was talking to his co-worker i guess and said " that website has been blocked " and later he mentioned " anyway i don’t use that website".

210-742-6867 appears to be active again, though it is just playing an announcement (or routing to voicemail, unclear) for me right now

Still active

@drwat#69255 Thank you for that. I appreciate it greatly. ; )

@HeisenOfTheBerg#69269 Thank you for your help. ; )

@HER#69173 Thank you ; )