[JAMAICAN 🇯🇲] Publisher's Clearing House, Mega Millions, Sweepstakes, and Lottery Scam Thread

To be honest, WHAT administration has helped the cause? NONE that I know of. It’s a TRI-Partisan problem, TRI being; Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I personally, have requested establishing a quasi-military branch of the government that combats scammers on a NUCLEAR level. This is a MULTI-BILLION Dollar offensive against the US and other countries as well that only a handful of people get. THANK YOU HEROES READING THIS FOR CARING AND ACTING! YES YOU! I AM THANKING YOU FOR THOSE THAT WOULD IF THEY KNEW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON THEIR BEHALF! YES YOU ARE A HERO. I have a war against scammers “manifesto” I will be glad to email to anyone. If you know of ways to maybe improve it, I welcome your thoughts and suggestions. I ask that if you have anyone or know a “mover or shaker” to please forward to them if you can. I personally am of the same vain as the Forefathers. George Washington’s family fled England to avoid the civil wars there, Alexander Hamilton (probably the most BRILLIANT) called political parties the MOST FATAL DISEASE of popular governments. James Madison, who worked with Hamilton to defend the new Constitution to the public in the Federalist Papers, wrote in Federalist Papers number 10, that one of the functions of a “well-constructed Union” should be “its tendency to break and control the violence of faction." Washington only eventually went along with Jefferson, who favored parties, because he feared Jefferson could derail his vision for the Country. Washington endured a second term only to help the Country avoid destructive partisanship as evidenced during his 1796 farewell address, "The common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a WISE people to discourage and restrain it.” TIMELESS viewpoints, so much more INTELLIGENT than today’s politicians and us as well!

1 Like

Porkistan and Randia on the same page lmao

2 Likes

934-202-6752 - THIS GROUP OF SCAMMERS IS KNOWN TO BE VERY PARANOID AND HESITANT GO GET 'EM

3 Likes

They think I’m ScammerBlaster, Cause I have the same sound on my flood. Note they did forward calls towards a Bank LOL

2 Likes

i’ll send them 500 calls for you every 50 seconds his phone will ring. That will drive him nuts
Every call has a new random CID so they call it back and they land in my scammer trap.
Only use legit numbers so no victims are impacted. I think I pay $25 for 2000 numbers.

2 Likes

Strange cold call and hang up.

1 Like

(516) 386-3468 Still Active. Answered. Friday 9-23-22 10:33PM EST

(661) 262-3586 Still Active. Mark Jefferson VM. Friday 9-23-22 10:46PM EST

(800) 542-9453 Still Active. VM. Friday 9-23-22 11:00PM EST

1 Like

ACTIVE FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS

1 Like

Can you check if the 702 # on this is active 518-576-1199 | 15185761199 - Phone Scam Alert! - Nomorobo

1 Like

Well, they’d probably be OOS if it was flooded that long.

The number has just been in use by these guys, I’m not sure if it’s been flooded, though.

4 Likes

PLEASE FLOOD THESE GUYS - THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO CALL THEIR TEXTNOW NUMBERS ASAP FROM THE TOLL FREE WHICH LIKELY MEANS THEY ARE BEING CHARGED PER CALL AND PER MINUTE. FLOODING THEM WOULD DO IMMENSE DAMAGE.

THEIR TEXTNOW IS (516) 900-9233

THEIR JAMAICAN LINE IS (876) 517-4321

2 Likes

(516) 900-9233 Guy answered

USE EXTENSION 3, THE OTHERS ARE ALL DEAD

1 Like

(702) 859-5757 Called me back Friday 9-9-22 2:58PM EST

1 Like

Okay. Will call today.

2 Likes

(804) 395-9179 and (804) 395-9162

ACTIVE, ANGRY, and PARANOID

2 Likes

Just how we like 'em! I’ll see if I can add a little extra kindling to that fire

3 Likes

Yeah, this group of scammers is know to be paranoid. They recognize baiter’s voices quickly, meaning they’re great to target.

They tend to use Onvoy numbers and select the first six digits of their calling and receiving numbers close to each other. I believe they are associated with the (934) 202- group I sent out a week or so ago.

3 Likes