Is this what happens if I call a scam number too many times?

I didn’t use a VPN

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the sane thing when back to back calling.

1 Like

So back-to-back calling a certain amount of times will get your account blocked? How long do I have to wait to get my account unblocked?

1 Like

I have gotten this alert before and I actually got my whole TextNow account banned due to it awhile ago.

2 Likes

I can’t remember how long.

1 Like

I forgot I had my VPN running on my phone and opened Textnow and tried to change my number, and they suspended my account. I tried to appeal but they have not (nor will ever probably) reinstate my account. So I can no longer use textnow without circumventing the process somehow.

1 Like

This actually happened to me and when i went to support they informed me they could not tell me why it happened and also that ill never be able to make another one. I use Talkatone now. It doesnt allow text messages from short number codes though, so if anyone knows of a better app please let me know

1 Like

I’ll try making another one. I’ll just use another tablet/device and a different email and start another account. After establishing that account, I should be able to log in from other devices previously used. I’ll let y’all know how it worked out.

2 Likes