IRS Scammers 412-654-8101

Hi, here is another IRS scammer using Teleport Communications America (AT&T???) services.

Does someone know who this "Teleport Communications America" carrier is?

I will be trolling them

Picks up and hangs up immediately?

“thank you for calling IRS”

I had a fun time with officer Amy, spent two hours of her time, still active for anyone wanting to call.

OH MY GOD! I’m so mad I didn’t record this! He said I owed $3

The fake IRS man talks to an angry woman.

https://phone.firertc.com/calls/5b5b8bd27475630b59000000/recording

@ScamArrest#41774 Yes, Teleport was sold to ATT in 1998.

@AlanGreen2#41817 Excellent!

voicemail hacked…recordings to follow :slight_smile:

i have 50 messages now haha

@Philmuhcrackin#41828 Great Job!

Hey guys, I’ve just started doing these scam calls and when I was speaking to one of them, they said they were going to kill me. Okay it’s probably an empty threat. But is there any chance they can track me down? I used a virtual number and didn’t give any correct details, but I didn’t know whether they can track me via internet? Thanks

@DavidPrice31s#41835 They can’t nor will they try… Unless they are the actual IRS… Which they aren’t.

anyone know any phone passwords for this number?

I don’t know if this is the IRS, but here is the message they left on my phone:

Things from the headquarters which will get expired in the next 24 working hours and once it get expired after that you will be taken under custody by the local police as there are four serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment we would request you to get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you. The number to reach us is

I am really petrified!

I call them to make sure

not picking up

The caller ID was 315-232-8842, but that can be a fake, of course

@speedking456#41836 thanks man