Internet scam/fraud syndrome

Has anyone ever heard of this syndrome before? Or even know what the symptoms are?

Dr Gabar West
Payment Agent & financial consultant
UNCP/GLOBAL CONSULT IN COOPERATED
Email; [email protected]

Attn: Addie Smith

United Nations Compensation Programme

I am acting on the mandate and instruction of the United Nations Compensation Programme board of trustees to concluded the transfer of the said compensation fund totalling $1,500,000.00 ( one million five hundred thousand united states dollars) into your nominated account as part of its program aim at restabilizing the few fortunate beneficiary that has been affected by internet scam/ fraud syndrome .

I wish to inform you that due to the huge sum involved in this transaction our legal department has be assigned to perfect all logistics to ensure a successful transaction. That means that all parties involved are well protected so I can assure you that there is no RISK involved.

You are requested to forward immediately the following information so that we can commence negotiation with our facilitating bank on how to dislodge the said sum for subsequent transfer to your nominated account .

*1 COMPLETE NAME AND ADDRESS
*2 BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
*3 PHOTO PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / DRIVER’S LICENSE OR NATIONAL ID CARD

Upon receipt of this information, we shall notify the bank on the release and transfer of the fund to you as an accredited beneficiary to the compensation fund from the United Nation Compensation Program after verification of your case file .

Yours faithfully,

Dr Gabar West .

( For the United Nations Office UK ).