"Integrity Warranty" extended warranty scammers - (800) 295-2401

Scammer sent me a letter in the mail similar to the one posted below, urging me to call (800) 295-2401 for “uninterrupted protection” by replacing the factory warranty of my vehicle. I was urged to call before July 26, or my vehicle will be “recategorized” with a new status of “High-Risk potential ‘Pre-Existing’ conditions with mechanical or electrical issues on vehicle” and it will also “result in 100% out of pocket repair costs.”

The company does business as “Auto Repair Protection” according to the phone call and “Motor Vehicle Services” according to the letter, but the number actually belongs to Integrity Warranty a BBB-Accredited business with an A+ rating and several complaints about the warranty they are selling not actually covering damages to their customers’ vehicles.

CALLERS MUST PRESS 1 TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE, THEY WILL ASK FOR RECORD ID

Associated Phone Number - (877) 483-6659

Thank you for calling Integrity Warranty, this call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. For the claims department, please press 3. For 24/7 roadside assistance, please press 2. For the dealer services department, please press 1.

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address - 8822 Production Ln. Ste 106, Ooltewah, TN 37363

Associated IP Address - 209.59.136.77

Other domains hosted on the IP Address: