Instagram FUCKBUDDY/NIGERIAN PRINCE - (747) 271-3821

Associated Instagram Account - @tania_browns • Instagram photos and videos

Scammer will pose as a single, searching 30-year-old woman under the name of Tania Browns and will try to “get to know yoh” by asking for your location, if you are single and if you use WhatsApp.

She explains that she is trying to contact you to help earn $2 million in funds from a $12 million deal she does, though you are required to provide a payment of $10,000 through an attorney.

This is telltale signs of an advanced-fee/419 scam, which leads me to believe Tania is no more than a Nigerian Prince.

The scammer got back to me, the “attorney” only accepts checks or wire payments. She claims he is based in Pennsylvania but is currently doing “peacekeeping” in the United Arab Emirates, and told me to “be patient” as she was “driving.”

Associated Phone Number - (747) 271-3821

“Hello, please state your name after the tone and Google Voice will try to connect you.”

“The Google subscriber you have called is not available, please leave a message after the tone.”

Took several hours just to set up a Google Voice number. In response, I sent her a Grabify link to theannoyingsite.com with Smart Logger enabled.

Associated IP Address - 216.131.105.49

• Scammer was using a VPN set to the United States/Boston
  • Time zone is the same as Lagos, Nigeria
  • Scammer accessed the link on an Apple iPhone 12 Pro through the Chrome browser.