Instagram Fakers 844-457-0206

Scam Number: 844-457-0206
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Pretending to be Meta Instagram

4 Likes

Good Number , I had to change area codes on my dialer :slight_smile: ooops

4 Likes

I just spoke to several of them. Really vile pigs.

4 Likes

844-457-0206 Eric Friday 4-12-24 2:06PM EST

4 Likes

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tank yew foh calling suppoat. I can send you a free new phone. I just need you to get two, $500 target verification cards. :laughing:

4 Likes

I was using a Canadian number just to piss them off. Guessing Canada’s blocked lol
Well my USA numbers work and my onvoy dialer its a server with a phone my friend hooked up.

3 Likes

HAHA! These guys are super duper vile. I need a bath in bleach after speaking with them. If they put this much energy into their own country they would not have such a craphole to live in. Seems all they think about is goats.

4 Likes

I’ll be back i’m going too the Walmart to get those cards :flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

Can you send me some too?

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::joy::joy:
“Make sure you call me from the parking lot. And don’t tell anyone it’s for a phone. Tell them it’s for a gift to your brother, Major Lee Awesome.”

3 Likes

I’m trying to drive here. I cant be messing with my cellphone. Do you want the cards or not! lol

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::joy::joy:
It’s funny, they had two of my numbers blocked. I’m guessing that I’ve baited them in the past.

4 Likes

Answered speaking Hindi. Said it was Spanish. So I spoke in Spanish. He had no idea. They are such idiots, too.

4 Likes

Ok, I got those cards. How much ya’ll want? lol