Inheritance SCAM

Email sender: Anthony Jenkins [email protected]
Email title: (no subject)
Body: FYI: We are in custody of an inheritance linked to your surname, Contact Mr Anthony Jenkins on [email protected] with your full names for validation. Ts & CS

Another version of the email:
Email sender: A.Jenkins [email protected]
Email title: Details required
Body: FYI: We are in custody of an inheritance linked to your surname, Contact Mr Anthony Jenkins Email([email protected]) with your full names for validation. Ts & CS.

Dear Matthew Wang,

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment I placed for him in a bank some years ago.

The funds in question belong to late Dr Thomas Wang, the content of this communication has to be treated with utmost confidentiality, to avoid unnecessary complications. I contacted you independently out of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication, I would like to intimate you about certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. I got your contact through a private search.

The amount is $13,7 million.(Thirteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) For your information I will appreciate it if we don’t involve a third party. I have a lawyer that will do the documentation process so you have nothing to worry about. I am taking this step because if this transaction comes to the knowledge of the authorities, the funds will automatically be redirected to the UK Government treasuring account and tagged as UNCLAIMED FUND and I am sure you know what that means.

I was the officer assigned to his case, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer of the retail and business banking sector, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our investment. We met on numerous occasions and discussed viable investment opportunities. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. I invested his funds into trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns, as my specialty is to advise customers to invest healthy and yield good profit. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first year of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood out and my client was glad with the returns. In mid-2014, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent Crude Oil investment requiring cash payments in the Middle east. He directed that I liquidate the funds and deposit it with a security firm in a private Bank. I am prepared to share the money with you in half.

The Bank has no single idea of the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. The bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased Client family, they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end. My proposal, you share similar details to the late fellow, I am prepared to place you in a position as the Next of Kin to the Private Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is, I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.

The fund will be taken by the government and someone else with high power will eventually take the money, the money will be of good use for me and you if we work together on this.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please again, note I am a family man, I have a wife and 2 children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence if we can be of one accord.

I trust that you understand what I am trying to say and I will be hoping to read back from you soon.

Kindly revert back to me.

Best Regards,

Antony P. Jenkins

Hello Mathew ,

Thanks for your response and commitment to this deal, I will assure you one more time that this deal will be handled legally and all documents to back up this deal will as well be prepared legally by a lawyer and it will be 100% risk free. Also you can call me on my personal number so we can discuss more about this deal.

Lastly your complete physical address will be needed by the lawyer for preparation of the documents needed. I will send you a copy of my ID for your perusal in my next email and will appreciate it if you can do the same because this is a huge amount coming our way so we need to build a little trust among ourselves by getting a little acquainted with ourselves. I want to give my words that with utmost privacy we can achieve our aim without further delays. Feel free to ask any questions in case you have any doubt.

Please provide the below information which is required to expedite action:

1. How old are you?

2. What is your religion and profession?

3, Can you handle such a huge amount?

1. Are you married?

5, Direct phone numbers/Fax

1. Address:

I await your swift response.

Best Regards,

Antony P. Jenkins

+44 7883187215

Dear Mathew ,

How are you doing today, I hope all is well with you and your family?

Be informed that the Attorney has finalized the required paperwork to officially put you in place as the next of kin to my deceased client, I have paid the attorney the balance of 5,000 Pounds, and collected the documents, which I have sent to Commercial National Muscat Bank for their Kind Perusal and Consideration.

Also I have attached a copy of the documents to you for your perusal, the bank might ask you to send a copy to them to confirm if you are the rightful beneficiary.

As stipulated to claimant procedures, you are supposed to travel to Commercial National Muscat Bank in person, for further interview to ascertain that you are who you said you are, but as the sole official in charge of the deceased client funds, i have called them and assured them that all documents received and forwarded to them have been authenticated accordingly, and you are the rightful beneficiary to the deceased client.

Commercial National Muscat Bank also has all banking facilities, they have an online banking system as well, and you will have to open an online account with Commercial National Muscat.

You are advised to contact Commercial National Muscat immediately via the details below.

Commercial National Muscat Bank,

Contact Person: Caroline Ann Douglas

(Online Manager/Director of Operation)

E-mail: [email protected]

Please contact the bank immediately and inform them that you want to open an online account with them to enable you to receive your $13.7 Million Dollars. As soon as you open the online account with them, they are going to deposit the $13.7 Million Dollars into your online account with them, they are going to send your account coordinates to you such as your account number and pin code including information on how you will access your online account through their online banking system.

You can operate the account when you are in your country provided you have internet access, all you need to do is to login your online account and transfer the Funds online from your account with Commercial National Muscat Bank to your stipulated Bank Account in your Country.

Contact the bank immediately and complete the process of setting up the online account with them to enable them deposit the money into your account so you can immediately initiate the transfer of your funds to your designated Bank Account in your Country.

Thanks for your understanding; I have tried several times to call you this morning but your phone keeps ringing. You are advised to get back to me as soon as you receive this message and you can always call me.

I await further updates from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Antony Jenkins

+44 7883187215

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Attn: Matthew Wang,

Welcome to Commercial National Muscat Bank ,This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 11th November 2022. We have designed a self secured transfer (SST) which can be carried out by our clients online for swift funds transfer which requires you open an 'online account with this bank.

In reference to the document received from your lawyers, Which place you as the beneficiary to the sum of $13,700,000.00 ( Thirteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars), we would require further detailed information’s about you, to enable us carry out our due diligence, which is part of our laid down policy which have been put in place to check mishandling and/or misappropriation of funds. To proceed we require the below details to expedite action:

1. Full Names
  2. Nationality
  3. Residential Address
  4. Direct Mobile #/Land line
  5. Scanned Copy of any Government Issued ID Card

As soon as we receive the above information, we will contact you with detailed instructions on how to transfer your funds once your account has been setup and your funds lodged in for transfer.

Thank you for banking with us.

Sincerely,

Commercial National Muscat Bank
Telephone: +44-7452237482
e-mail: [email protected]

Dear Valued customer,

Kindly go through the attachment for further information.

We await your urgent response, in case of further clarification, revert to us through email or telephone, as we are available.

Thank you for banking with us …

Sincerely,

Commercial National Muscat Bank
Telephone: +44-7452237482
e-mail: [email protected]

Dear Valued customer,

This office wish to inform you that Platinum account which is option D is $20,000 . You are advised that the totality of your funds is currently under query pending when the fees is paid. Our bank is not permitted to grant deductions from your account as this will jeopardize our policy subsequently subjecting us to a fine by the Commission responsible for this subject matter. Kindly inform our bank on the shortest date possible to provide the $20,000. so as to enable us to advise our fiduciary agent in USA accordingly to send the account details for you to make payment…

D. Platinum account $20,000

Thank you for opting for our services as our client’s satisfaction is our main priority.

Dear Valued customer,

Based on the subject and nature of the payment, We wish to inform you that the Fiduciary agent has provided us with the banking details for the purpose of this demand and payment of $20,000 for the option D. We advise that you use this account details below to make payment. Kindly use your name for
reference.

Richlines International Company
Address: 20th Floor 10 Mai Wah Industrial Building. 1-7 Wah Sing Street Kwai Chung HK.
Citibank (Hong Kong) Ltd.
Account USD 51840839
Bank code : 250
Branch code : 390
Swift code : CITIHKAX
Bank Address : Wai Fung plaza. 664 Nathan Road Mongkok
Reference :Wang

It is expected that you email our Bank a copy of the transfer slip. Thank you for opting for our services as our client’s satisfaction is our main priority. We await
your urgent response. For further clarification, revert to us via email or telephone as we are readily available to assist you.