Information on this Facebook Scam Group

Yesterday I called up this Facebook scammer number that was on scammer.info +1-888-910-0538. Here is the IP address 103.39.116.184 This scammer was using X-Lite as his VoIP. As he got remote access to the VM through AnyDesk, I got his AnyDesk ID number and connected to him, and I tried my best to get everything and delete everything. I did get a list of the phone number that he called up. Not only was the scammer impersonating as Facebook Support, but he was impersonating as Amazon, Macafee, and Geek Squad. There was a recording of this scammer scamming someone back on 10/6/2021. The company name is GIVE ME TREES, and it is linked to another company called Advert Web India Pvt. Ltd is an SEO, SMO, SMM, Web Design & Development, Graphic Designing, Creatives, and Posts. If anyone can help me to make sure that it is 100% them. On google, the company is known as a Website Designer. You look at the picture carefully, and it seems to be a call center. The scammer I was talking to was a male scammer.

Also, this is my first time getting somewhere this far since I got a lot of information. Do I post the screenshot here, or do I send it to someone on here?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Okay, I wasn’t trying to do anything bad, btw I am taking ethical hacking classes so I’m still learning, but I understand now. Thanks for the information, but what should I do with the information I got from the scammer? Who can I forward it to?

1 Like

1 Like

Please send me a DM. Seems Delhi scammers and I am aware of them.

3 Likes

You can forward it to me.

3 Likes