Illuminati Scams

Turns out there are a lot of Illuminati scammers on the official website of Masters of Hardcore

URL: These brave artists will join the Brotherhood of Brutality - Masters of Hardcore

I have sent an email to these three assholes. There are a lot more in the comments below, scambait the living shit out of them, trust me, it’s very fun, and you’ll have a fine laugh.

I will post any info i gather.

1 Like

Pretty successful scambait.
Scambait victim: third screenshot, [email protected]

I can say these scammers are getting smarter. He asked me this:

I just found some random photo on the internet, posted it onto Imgur, then got it into Grabify and got into a Bit.ly link. He was dumb enough to click on my link, revealing his location:

After that, he sent me a Bitcoin address so I can send him funds for my initiation. I just lied and said I got to discuss this with my wife, reality is: I’m never gonna contact him again.

His Bitcoin address:

Bitcoin address history: bc1qf6vap05fmqt7ymux3qt753pe7dh9m48u6s9eft | BitRef

People have fallen for this, somehow.

2 Likes

Another successful scambait.
Victim: 1st photo, [email protected]

For some reason, he sent me a screenshot of the chat we had before we got on Hangouts, revealing he is in Nigeria (timezone, network, also the app I saw once in the Pleasant Green video)

He asked me for a photo, I sent him a grabify link, and he was dumb enough to click on it:

He is now well known for his catch-phrase ‘‘I don’t understand’’ and ‘‘Alright’’

In the end he asked for all of my info, here’s the entire message that can bring tears even to Lucifer:

Alright brother
Confirmation from Landeck Alter and 666 elites of the headquarters
Mr. Benjamin
congratulations
You are welcome to our world of wealth, fame, powers and protection.
Your initiation code(password) is [PETEÆ0049479974459 / NWO607389246043/ ELIYR40034434/ LKCDTM433999776/ HF008528866].
As a member of the world of light, the fraternity always offers a welcome ransom of $ 700,000.00, a new car, a house of your choice in any part around the world, uniforms and our spiritual TCFB books that will be very useful to you as our member.
Your welcome payment will be paid to you through Western Union in multiple installments, or the total amount would be send directly into your account.
Now, you must send the following details let me forward so that I can forward it to the headquarters for your payment.
Your name
Phone number
Country
City
Account number (IBAN)
SWIFT CODE
Name of the account holder
Bank name
Bank address
Account holder’s address
Your money will be fully paid to you via the account provided or in part via Western Union.
And, your monthly salary as a member of the enlightened fraternity always remain 980,000.00 dollars for women and 1,000,000.00 (1 million dollar)for men
Now you have to pay your registration fees which is USD200 $ US dollars and also known as the genesis of your success or the beginning of your success as stated s in the Anton OX’s red book that "nothing brings nothing while something brings and generates something "
Without paying for your registration fee,
you can not receive the money that will be paid to you as a welcome ransom.
Because a day after having paid your registration fees, you shall be summoned by our representative in your country during a physical meeting for your installation.
In the meeting
_ A Tex question, a reply, the code MTCN would be given to you (for Western Union Transaction only)
-In the case of a bank-to-bank transaction, your receipt will be sent to you as soon as payment is made after registration and you receive a notification from the bank.
-the key to your car, decisions regarding the location of your new home and the documents you will be given to you, including your box of success, your books and all other benefits.
NOTE:
You dont have to fail the meeting that will be called by our representative in your country a day after the payment of your registration fee, because the meeting is the key to your success.
Finally, your membership card would be sent to you on WhatsApp by some of our excellent agents, each having a contract like mine and ending with the significant figure 666 of the Illuminati. When they welcome you, just respond “Thank you Master” or thank you, Queen of Light. When you receive inform me immediately.
And finally, after receiving your membership card, send it to the Supreme Master, Email … [email protected]
CREDIMUS IN LUCIFER
From Supreme Master, USA, LA. Central headquarters Green vall 9 March 2022​:pray::pray::pray::pray: :ok_hand::ok_hand:
Make sure you read it very well
Okay brother

I’m absolutely sure that he will annoy me for about 3 more days, so if i gather any more info, be sure that i will send it to y’all.

3 Likes

OK, this scambaiting took me the longest for some reason (I didn’t respond in time and he didn’t too), but it was pretty successful.
Scambait Victim: [email protected]

Here’s the whole Chris Chan level saga (all of our emails and info): Illuminati Saga - Album on Imgur

He clicked on my Grabify link, and I’m pretty sure there are 3 persons involved in this scam.
I think an American and two Nigerians - American is a money mule.
Their IPs:

Date/Time 2022-07-02 17:18:00 UTC
IP Address 197.210.226.239
Country Loading…
Orientation portrait-primary
Timezone Africa/Lagos GMT+1
User Time Sat Jul 02 2022 18:18:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
Language en-US
Incognito/Private Window No
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 360 x 800
Local IP 10.93.17.181
GPU PowerVR Rogue GE8320
Browser Chrome Mobile (79.0.3945.116)
Operating System Android 10
Device Infinix Note 7 Lite
Touch Screen Yes (5 touch points)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; Infinix X656) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.116 Mobile Safari/537.36
Platform Linux armv8l
Referring URL android-app://com.google.android.gm
Host Name 197.210.226.239
ISP Loading…
Date/Time 2022-07-02 16:35:27 UTC
IP Address 197.211.61.37
Country Loading…
Orientation portrait-primary
Timezone Africa/Lagos GMT+1
User Time Sat Jul 02 2022 17:35:31 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
Language en-US
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 360 x 800
Local IP 10.15.76.98
GPU PowerVR SGX Clark
Browser Chrome Mobile (79.0.3945.116)
Operating System Android 9
Device Infinix Smart 4
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; Infinix X653) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.116 Mobile Safari/537.36
Platform Linux armv7l
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name 197.211.61.37
ISP Loading…
Date/Time 2022-07-02 16:44:07 UTC
IP Address 129.205.124.109
Country Loading…
Timezone America/New_York EDT
User Time Sat Jul 02 2022 12:44:10 GMT-0400 (EDT)
Language en-US
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 428 x 926
GPU Apple GPU
Browser Mobile Safari (15.5)
Operating System iOS 15.5
Device Apple iPhone
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.5 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Platform iPhone
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name 129.205.124.109
ISP Loading…

The Grabify link was a PayPal receipt that I just made at Invoice Generator
He sent me his PayPal email: [email protected]

Then, after the thing with PayPal failed, he sent me his Bitcoin address: 18boEyo6fTZTWCJPts8UtnGr7QgGadw242
And he’s got some money.

Go on and scambait them some more, I stopped on the Bitcoin part but you can go even further.

1 Like

Nice one man!

1 Like

Thanks, mate, appreciate it!

1 Like