Illegal Medicare Lead Generator - 913-408-3435

Scam Number: 913-408-3435
Scammer’s Website or Email: N/A
Additional information about this scam: Another illegal Medicare lead generator. They called a Lenny honeypot on the DNC, used pre-recorded messages, and do not disclose the name of their company when prompted.

Per TCPA, any caller must provide their legal company name for outgoing calls (especially automated) ones, so the caller can verify a prior business relationship. I tried calling them and they just refer themselves as the “Medicare Benefits Center” and refuse to say what/if any company they are registered under.

How you can bait/fight them: Call them, let them know you’re on medicare/etc and basically just answer yes to whatever they ask you. They will then get you in contact with a third party company that is paying for these leads, after they transfer you get the person’s name and company they work for and POLITELY let them know their lead generator is violating the DNC and TCPA and you’re investigating the illegally operating lead generator.

The company is paying the lead generator for every transfer, and repeated bad leads will result in the generator being shut down. Also, if you can, please post the details of whatever company you get transferred to. If these companies continue to pay for leads from illegal sources, then we can politely take the issue to the companies that pay the illegal robocallers.

1 Like

BUSY LINE

1 Like

DNC - Do Not Call List / National Do Not Call Registry (of 2003)
TCPA - Telephone Consumer Protection Act (of 1991)

Blocked me after i asked what company they were from

1 Like

They blocked my first number seconds in, not sure why.

They blocked my second number seconds in, they’re very skeptical.

Man, such a legit operation they have there. Blocking people that dare to ask what company they are…

1 Like