iGlobe Solutions / +1-888-751-4951

iGlobe Solution is a large scam run across multiple websites. These websites however are all linked by a single phone number: +1-888-751-4951

Their websites tied by that phone number include:

hpprinternumber.com
247techigs.com
iglobesolutions.net

Now, a bit more about these domains. They all have an A record with the address 95.217.118.89. By searching for other websites with that A record, we can expand our list:

smileinfotech.com
24x7solution.com
webwaytech.com
evolvewebtech.com
unitedtechsolutions.net
itechvega.us
potentialsoftech.com
slowcomputerissue.com
techcdossolutions.com

In addition to those, there were also a few airline scam websites linked:

deltaphonenumberusa.com

Now, lets go back to iglobesolutions.net. First thing to note was that "iglobesolutions.net" is registered by: iGlobe Solutions. By searching for domains registered by iGlobe Solutions, we can expand our list:

iglobesolutions.com
iglobesolution.com
customercaretech.com
igscustomer.com

So, I figured it was safe to assume that : iGlobe Solutions was a company name. Sure enough a quick google lead me to this:

Krishna Enclave, Plot No: 3-4, Patrakar Colony Rd, near The Narayana School, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020, India

They pose as a "The Top Digital Marketing Company In Jaipur" (directly from one of their websites.)

According to zoominfo.com, they have $6 Million of revenue, and 31 employees.

However, that same website reported an address of: 560-561, Symphony Pride, Near Jaies Garden, Kings Rd, Nirman Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Rajasthan, 302019, India

Other company's with that address include:

webplanetsoft.com
along with another random clothing company that likely got their seo done by the front company.

I can not confirm if webplanetsoft.com is a scam or not, all I know is they are connected to a scam.

Employee Time!

Pranav Chaubey is the "Admin Manager" of iGlobe
Prateek Chaubey (clearly a family operation) runs seo
Rakhi Chopra is the "system analyst"
Devendra Choudhary who is the "Sr. Technician"!!!

^ info from apollo.io

This company clearly could make money with just doing legit business, but instead they chose to scam. It is truly a shame. I will likely get a graph made with more info on these scammers shortly. Post anything you find on them here!

The number is not answering, infinite ring.

Verified at 1:01 PM EST.

Update with more info:

The www.iglobesolution.com link is part of the SEO bit of the company

The iglobesolutions.net is part of the scam.